♡ thoughts.

Salaam Guys,and Goodmorning or Night.

Thankyou for reading Perfect revenge. But there are some issues i wanna clear them beforehand.

Perfect revenge. You might be thinking, How can i write such story, Muslims committing Zinah(sex before marriage) and all.

Zinah was there even before Prophet. We all know that. it's nothing new in this world except for this generation we are too judgy.

Second, I wanted to inform you If you don't like my story Leave.

And yes! FYI, greatest Sin more than Zinah is Arrogancy and judgemental.

In many households Being pregnant before Marriage it's shameful. Right!.

But us muslims and apart from muslims do know that Abortion is equal to murder.

I heard and even witnessed in many muslims Households If a girl gets pregant, Abortion is the first solution.

Our parents, Guardians always think about the family reputation,

What people will think of them, SubhanaAllah, Think what will you answer to your Rab(God) when your asked about this murder.

Some agree towards it willingly or forced, but imagine If these unborn babies could speak

No, Imagine in judgement day What will you answer to your Baby whom you've killed without a second thoughts.

There are Mothers who lose their baby or suffer complications Thats fine, Infact their unborn dead babies will be the reason for them to go to Janna(Heaven) and Them.

Their fear for people and society instead of Allah will make you go to...SubhanaAllah, Allahu yaglam.

And those who does it willingly, Then It's your debt.

Lastly! Just Imagine the baby you've killed, That's your omly baby you were destined to have then?.