Chpter 14: Saafir

Saafir's Pov

I saw her making her entry, Beautiful. My heart and brain echoed.

My gaze went elsewhere, I saw the same guy holding her hand, They entered laughing despite ignoring my presence.

Mom and Saed gave me a look and continued with their story, I couldn't stop stealing glances. how she laughed heartfully with him i never saw this side of hers.

Saed waves at her as she waved back and turned back.

Why am feeling this way?

How can she forget everything about me? no! i've to do something.

She stoodup and left towards the restroom, I excused my family and followed her.

I barged in, she was rectifying her hijab as she flinched, She barely gave me alook.

She turns to leave, she passed ignoring me, I held her hand pulling her close, I saw nothing in her eyes for me.

"What you searching for huuh!"

She asked raising her brow.

"There is always hate for someone you love but you are No-thing so chill",

She calmly spoke, Mom's right she gained weight.

"Are you following me huu! don't you understand by the word move on!",

I yell.

"That's not you speaking but a thing in your head, now excuse me i got important people to entertain",

She says as pulls her hand away.

Entertaining that son of a bitch, lemme see how you do it?,

I took my spray out and sprayed on myself aswell as her way.

"Now how are you gonna entertain? lemme see",

I speak as i leave, She didn't answer back.

I smile at mom and gain rolling eyes from Saed.

Shadia's pov.

It's been quite long Nadia's been to restroom, I gaze around instead Saafir came from the same way.

I rushed towards the restroom i found Nadia's down coughing hard, can't catch her breath, I try to help her as i sniff a strong smell of perfume.

I dial Danis, he hangup and in no minute he rushed towards us with Kamar.

"How did this happen?",

He asks bending trying to help Nadia, Kamar left to call ambulance.

"I know who did this",

I head towards that jerk.

He sat finely not after i poured hot coffee on him.

"What the fuck?!".

He yells.

"How dare you!?",

His mother yelled too.

" Your son purposely sprayed perfume on my sister knowing she's got asthma attack!",  I scream at his mom.