Edge of Great Part 1 (Julie, Luke, and Nick)

*Julie*

Julie sees all the people gathering near the studio. She sees her dad set up with a camera and Flynn talking to different people. She shakes off her nerves and waits for Flynn to announce the song.
———————————————————————
*Nick*

Nick is in the back of the crowd looking at the makeshift stage. "Hey there," he turns around and sees Carrie.

"What are you doing here?"

"I'm just trying to make sure you don't get hurt," Carrie puts her hand on his shoulder.

"I'm not getting back together with you," Nick shakes her hand off him and pays attention to the stage.

She smiles, "I've heard that before."
———————————————————————
*Julie*

"Put your hands up, do a little dance, yup! This is the new anthem from Julie and the Phantoms!" Julie hears her cue and goes to the piano.

"Hey guys! This song is called Edge of Great." Julie sits down and starts playing. She sings until the guys come in. When the guys come in she steps away from her piano and starts singing. Usually she sings with each boy, but when she is done singing with Reggie and Alex, instead of singing to Luke she sings to the crowd. Don't look at him!
———————————————————————
*Luke*

Luke and the boys start playing. Julie, like she always does, sings to Reggie, then to Alex, but instead of singing to him she sings to the crowd. Luke looks at the guys then Julie but can't figure out why she skipped him.

Luke starts singing by himself and nods over Julie to come sing with him. Julie looks at him and swerves to the other direction. Luke looks back at the boys.