A Trip Down Memory Lane (Reggie)

"Is this necessary?" Luke looks at Reggie.

Reggie looks at himself in the mirror, he spins letting the dress he is wearing flow. "Props are always encouraged!" he looks at Luke styling the wig he has on.

Luke clears his throat, "Uh... Okay, Julie."

"Yes?" Reggie says in a very high voice.

"Reggie!"

Continuing with the high voice, "I'm not Reggie, I'm Julie!"

Luke rolls is his eyes, "Julie, I was wondering, if you would like to hangout? Sometime? But like just us. Kinda like a date. So like no one else would be there."

"I think she knows what a date is." Alex is standing in the door way of Reggie's room.

Luke turns around, "Ugh! How does anyone ask anyone out?"

Alex walks towards them and pats Luke on the shoulder, "Just don't ask her out the way you asked me out."

Reggie shakes his wig off, "You never told me that story!! Tell me now!"

Luke digs his face into a pillow as Alex braces himself to tell the story. "So, it was after band practice, Luke was shifting around, you know, acting all nervous. Then I asked him what was wrong and he just walked up to me, grabbed my face and kissed me. I was still in shock when he asked me, 'Do you wanna get some pizza?' I nodded of course and then he patted my chest and said, 'Good. You're paying.' And left the studio."

Reggie starts laughing, "Yeah don't say that to Julie."

"Hey! I still scored a date though!"

Alex pats Luke's head, "Barely."