Not clickbait 🚫

"hey y'all so it's been a week and 4 days since i've last updated but i do have a good reason why, and that reason is i got."

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

"My nails done 😶😶😶"

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

"Just kidding 😂"

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

... I got Hit by a motorcycle. No this is not a lie. And no this is not clickbait like in the title."

"So long story short i was going out of our neighborhood to buy some food outside like in 7/11 but i didn't really find anything good there to eat so i started to bike further, but all the sudden there is a motorcycle 🏍️ and then CRASH!!!"

(Sorry the pic ain't working but i did draw something how the crash played out)

"But lucky for me i didn't get hit but my bike did , but that's fine rather than i'm the one that's going to get hit "

"do you know when they say that if you're in an accident and everything goes slow mo that's exactly what happened to me, for a second my eyes were open but after he hit my bike the bystanders said that rolled two to three feet away. and when i was on the ground that's when i opened my eyes because I was closing them when the motorcycle hit me "

"And now my left shoulder is hurting as well as my butt..yes I landed butt first then left shoulder, some of the bystanders said that i did a front flip to my left that's why i landed on my right butt cheek first"

"and let me tell you it wasn't a nice experience because i'm till now i could still feel my right butt cheek hurting and it's hard to get out of bed. "

"and also another reason why i didn't update it's because my best friend's sister died so... I'm also sad about that"

"And that's why i didn't upload a chapter last sunday, but hopefully this sunday i will be able to upload something i already got a few ideas."

"And as a sorry for not uploading i will make the next chapter a lemon 🍋... NALU lemon to be exact, ok thanks for reading i need to go to my next online class bye! 😘"