Natsu Dragneel

Intro...
.

.

.

.

.

Greetings....I'm Natsu Dragneel owner of Fire Dragon inc. i have a little sister named wendy dragneel, an older brother named zeref dragneel who is currently hawaii for a little vacation with his wife , my mother grandeeney dragneel and my now dying father igneel dragneel who is poison by another mafi- I mean company to try and steal our business but failed has pass on to me for 4 yrs now.

I'm 24 yrs old ,single, i have salmon hair...no it's not pink! You people are colorblind! , i have a tattoo on my right shoulder color red which is the fairy tail symbol, onyx eyes, Tanned skin i have a pretty masculine built body, i hit the gym at least twice a week because i need to be fit in order to run the company because nobody likes a fat boss 🤣 or to attract some pretty ladies~ you know what i'm saying boys!? , Oh i also have a tattoo spelled as E.N.D on my back 2inch tall and 5inch long.

Every man wants to be me and every woman wants to date me, but I'm not that interested in long term relationships until I've found the one.

I do have a good sense of humor sometimes, i love spending time with my friends and family, and I'm a very busy man because i handle a multi-billion dollar company, so most of the time i work all morning and afternoon.

I own a lot of branches the world including most of the casinos in vegas, more than one dozen strip clubs in australia, america, Korea and Japan where i am now currently because this is where my main multi billion dollar company stands this is a lot of stress handling all of this well....not most of the time. But that's just the front not a lot of people know this even the media.
.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Because not only my father pass his multibillion dollar company to me but also the task of handling the Fairytail mafia...yes...you heard me right. mafia. Now we don't kill for sport we only kill when someone threatens one of our family members, and we make sure we give them no mercy and this serves as a warning to the other mafia's not to mess with fairytale because when you mess with one, you mess with all. I'm a pretty chill guy in night time because that's usually the time where i finish all of my task.

Now you're probably wondering what do you do when it comes to night time watch netflix? stuff your face with lot of food? Eat a whole bucket of ice cream? well maybe but mostly of the time i go to my strip clubs.... To you know.. see how everything is doing...😶.... Ok fine maybe to fuck some girls and drink all night with my gang.....yes I'm a fuck boy but! No shame to that. Because i think i deserve it after an all days work, i need to relieve my stress some how.... And pleasure is the way to go 😏

-----~-----~-----~-----~-----~------~------~------~-----

Ok there you go the first chapter, this is just the introduction and i'm going to make Lucy's next.... So guys question. What other information do i need to add on natsu regardless the fact that he's a fuck boy...😂.... Got some ideas? Comment on below....

572...Words...cool that's a good start.