Natsu's Imposter....

Inside Jellals stripclub...

When he went inside he already saw Laxus, Gray, and Gajeel standing across Jellal with someone beside him with a bag under his head, Natsu's shoes clack down the stairs as he approached them with Jellal pouring him a drink of rum and gave it to him.

"Well, well, well, Finally! "Natsu shouted as the guy whimpers due to the sudden loud voice. "The almighty salamander" natsu said mockingly.

"Payment due upon delivery " Jellal said while sipping his own drink of vodka.

"Yea yea 1,000,000 jewels, but first i'd like to examine the goods first" natsu said to jellal before giving him his payment later.

If you're asking yourselves aren't they friends? Why would Natsu give Jellal payment? Well it's simple, the 5 of them are businessman, paying each other large amounts of money is normal.

"Go right on the head pal " Jellal said as he finished drinking is vodka and pouring more in his glass.

Natsu started walking around his imposter examining him and said.

"Right, let's see the face of my imposter."

Then gray walk up to the man and pull the cloth bag off to reveal him face.

"The resemblance is uncanny" Laxus  replied while looking at the guy up and down, smirking.

"It most certainly not! , How can anyone think that you are me?! "natsu said in disbelief while staring at this average looking guy.

"You know who you're messing with?!"bora said, but Natsu just raised his left eyebrow.
"I'm Natsu Dragneel A.K.A Salamander! Coined as the top Dragon slayer! " Bora said hoping they would believe him, but tough luck for him he's just making a fool of himself. (A/N btw they don't have powers but that's just the name of their group)

"Oh???.....are you now?" Natsu said mockingly and the guy nodded.

"Pfffffff " said Gray trying to hide his laughter.

"Tsk...." laxus said knowing that this guy is a dead man.

" Gihihi..." Said gajeel

"Hmmm...." Jellal smiled in amusement.

"Well...... You've certainly been a busy bee, haven't you Natsu? "Natsu said while finishing his glass of rum and motioning Jellal to pure him another glass.
"Eh? Apparently you've started a modeling agency, pitch a web series, and i hear you've also been very active in women?"

"Ladies love me what can i say- " but natsu cut him off.

"It's what they've been saying that's the problem, it seems you're a bit of a two-pump chump" emphasizing the 'p'
"Well we can't have you running around damaging my name now can we?" Then the guy started to panic, not knowing what will this guys do to him. "What do you say boys! Impalement?"

"Hmm... Why the rush?" Ask gray.

"You should try the instep borer "gajeel said smirking.

"Oh? I haven't tried that one before let's do it!"natsu said as the boy rejoice natsu motioned laxus to get a torture device but before that happens bora spoke

"No, no, no, no, no, no-- look, look, I just...I ... I just wanted to get checks and free drinks! Really! I-i'm My name is Bora I'm from hargon "bora said admitting the truth.

"Oh.....Bora eh?...... The things i'm going to do to you....." Natsu said.

"No! No! I'm sorry 🥺 i only came here one time and i just told some girls that i own the place and that open some doors for me! S-so i just started rolling with it." Bora said shuttering.

But before he could say any more excuses, natsu grabbed his purple jacket and lift him up in the air.

"HOW DARE YOU ABSCOND MY NAME!" natsu shouted.

"Please don't hurt me! Please! "Bora was now begging for his life.

"Ahhh....this is so hot" Gray said, and everyone just looked at him weirdly

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"What?! I mean my jacket is hot, not Natsu... Jesus Christ..." Gray said while taking off his dark blue jacket, with everyone nodded understanding the situation they looked back at bora.

"Anyway....ahem.....take him to the torture room underground "with that said laxus and gajeel drag bora to their torture room underground.

" -sigh- These types of people never learn." Natsu said as he walk up to the stool and sitting down.

"Agreed 👍" Jellal said

"I second that..." Gray said while also sitting down on the stool next to Natsu.

"Oh by the way before i forget want to check out the gajeel stripclub? He told me yesterday he got some new hoes there that want to have a good time" Jellal said.

"Yea sure I need a fucking break, cause anyways it's sunday tomorrow so i get another extra day before monday starts again " Natsu said. "Stripper tell laxus and Gajeel they have 5minutes, then let's hit the road. "

"Fuck yea that's what I'm taking about!" Gray rejoice as he finished his glass of wine 🍷

"This is going to be one hell of a weekend."

"Ain't that the truth"

After five minutes laxus and gajeel went back upstairs with satisfaction in there face's and then all of the boys went to the garage, got in their respective cars and roll out.

-----😶-----😶-------😶----😶-----😶-----😶-----

So guys what do you think????

Btw after this chapter is going to be a my first lemon 🍋🍋🍋 so please be supportive.   🥺 😏 🙂

  1781 Words yay!

- Mafia_Hottie out!