Our first encounter(1)

(The next morning)

.

.

8:00 am...

Natsu's Alarm went on.

Fairy, where are you going!
I will gather all the light~
And make it shine on your tomorrow~!

(A/N: one of the most amazing songs ever hands down! My fav❤️)

Natsu's POV

I groan waking up and pressing the button to make my alarm go off then i got a massive headache... almost like a hangover...... wait.....I pulled the covers to reveal a white haired girl (not Mira)
Under the covers naked.

"I don't remember banging a girl last night 🤨" I thought but then I had a flashback.

.

.

.

Flashback...

It was Zerefs welcome back party cause he's been away for 3months with his girlfrien- or should I say with his wife Mavis Vermilions Dragneel, in there honeymoon all of Zerefs friends came over to welcome him back.

"Zeref, brother! "Natsu shouted as he hug his older brother.

"Natsi-watsi! How you doing little bro" zeref hug back.

"Hey! Don't call me that Dummass" Natsu whispered/yelled.

"Hehehe...oh! Btw i want you to meet a good friend of mine, this is Sorano " Zeref motion the girl to come closer.

oh! Btw i want you to meet a good friend of mine, this is Sorano " Zeref motion the girl to come closer

(She's just wearing a plain white feathery dress not that one)

'nice tits 'natsu thought.

"Hello Natsu it's a pleasure to finally meet you" Sorano said with a seductive smile.

"I could say the same" natsu said with a smirk ,not missing that seductive smile that Sorano gave him.

"Zeref sweetheart! Mom and dad's here!" Mavis called for her husband.

"Coming~! ,alright you two get acquainted I'll be back later" zeref said and pat natsu on the back.

"So Natsu what do you do for fun~" Sorano said while rubbing her hand on natsu's shoulder.

"I could think of a few ideas" Natsu smirk.