Chapter 31

You woke up in soreness the next morning. Killua had already gone to work, making you think how he even got up from the rough night.

Despite being sore, you got up. The clothes that were scattered were picked up and put in the bin, and the condoms that he threw on the ground last night were placed in the trash. It was such a surreal night that you ended up thinking back on it.

There was not a single trace of disgust. It was actually quite pleasurable. The only thing was that he was more inexperienced than you had thought. Given that he was both popular and handsome, you had thought differently.

"I'm a virgin, alright! What did you expect?!"

"A virgin despite watching and reading those kinds of things? Haha!"

You could still remember him poutingly admitting to you last night when he came the moment he first put it in. It was simply too hilarious and cute to forget.

As you got to the bathroom, you noticed that red hickeys that he had put on you during the night. How could he put so many?!

Luckily, you could cover it with some foundation, but it wouldn't be as easy. After washing up and getting dressed, you quickly covered the hickeys.

During the day while you worked, thankfully, many people didn't notice it. After work, you came back to finish the workload from school. You yawned the entire time, trying to keep yourself awake during this time. It was evening at this point.

Every time you moved in an unfavorable way, your back would ache from last night, making you unable to finish your school work.

When you were finally done, you couldn't help but let out a breath of relief and laid on your stomach on the couch. There were cracks in your back when you did so, making you regret having to sit down for so long.

Imagine doing that every night. You would not be able to take it. You let out a sigh as you thought about dinner. Takeout doesn't sound bad at this moment. You ordered takeout on their app after thinking about it for a while.

You roll over to your back and felt something drip down from down there. Immediately, you got up and rush to the bathroom.

Aunt flow was here this month again. You sigh as you went to switch underwear and clean the stained one.

Once you were done, you laid on the couch again. This time, cramps settled in, making you move into a ball. It felt unbearable, so you didn't want to move from where you are. All you could do was lay there and try to massage the area.

"I'm home." You hear Killua calling out as he enters the room.

He sees you all crunched up in a ball and came to sit down next to you. Rubbing your arm gently, he asks, "What's wrong?"

"I have cramps." You quietly said.

He gets up and went to warm some water for you.

"Drink some water. Too bad we don't have those heat packs. Let me go buy it." He says as he gets up again.

You grab his shirt.

"Don't. You haven't even changed yet either. Just stay. I'll be fine." You said.

He flashes a small smile and says, "Alright."

Killua gave you small kisses on your cheek and hugged you from time to time while you two wait for the takeout. You wondered why he was doing this.

"What's wrong? You're usually not like this unless you did something wrong or something." You said to him.

"I.. I think I might have went too rough last night. I'm sorry." He says.