Chapter 16:My babies

I woke up to the sound of moving feet. The doctors and nurses came in. They made Alyssa wait in the waiting room,because only my parents and Preston could stay.

Doctor Afshin:Okay Leah, are you ready?

Leah:Yes,please hurry

The doctor made me change into a gown and we started.

Leah:(screams) I can't do it(crys)

Preston was holding my hand the whole time.

Preston:Yes you can,just push.

Leah:Shut up i am (yells) Ahhhhh

My 1 baby came out,and then the next.Preston was looking at the babies.

Mrs.Mitchell:Aww they are beautiful.

Mr.Mitchell:Yes they are

Leah:Thank you guys,and Preston,im sorry for yelling,  I was just in so much pain.

Preston:It's okay,I understand.

Doctor Afshin:They are beautiful(she handed me baby #1,and Preston got baby #2) Baby #1 came out 5  pounds 5 ounces,and baby #2 was 5 pounds 6 ounces. They are pretty healthy for twins.

Leah:Thankyou(smiles )

I handed baby #1 to my mom and my dad got baby #2. Alyssa finally got to come up here.

Alyssa:Aww,they are so precious.

Leah:Thanks chica

Doctor Afshin:So have you thought of any names?

Leah:Baby #1 will be A'niah and Baby #2 will be A'miah.

Everyone said aww that's beautiful.

____________________________

I told my parents to go home and get some rest. After they left, I told Preston to drop Alyssa off at home,so that she wouldn't be uncomfortable.

Alyssa:Bye

Leah:Bye

After they left,it was just me and babies. I fed them,and changed their diapers. They were a true blessing. After I did all that,they fell asleep and so did I.I got woke up,because Preston came back .

Preston:Hey babe(kisses her).

Leah:Hey,let's get some rest

Preston:Alright

He got on the couch,and i pasted back out.