Chapter 7:Growing up

When i got home that night i called Alyssa and told her about Preston telling Monica about my babies.

Lyssa:He did what?

Leah:Exaclty!

(DEAD SILENCE)

Lyssa:Well i have something to tell you.

Leah:What?

Lyssa:I haven't told anoybody yet?

Leah:Alyssa come on tell me?We tell each other everything,and remember bestfriends don't keep secrets from each other.

Alyssa: Okay okay you don't have to be so technical

(chuckles )

Leah:Umm..... hello

Lyssa: Oh yeah... I'm pregnant(mumbles)

Leah:You're what?

Lyssa:Pregnant there i said it.

Leah:Oh my gosh Alyssa,does Jared know.

Lyssa:Yes and we broke up over it.

Leah:Oh my gosh babe,im so sorry.

Lyssa:It's okay,but he denying it.

Leah:Dang,it's just a tiny ball right now. He so messed up.

Lyssa: Yeah well I'm going to get some sleep, I'll talk to you later hun .

Leah: Ok bye bye

(Hangs up)

I know it's not my business to put myself in this situation,but they are both my bestfriends.

(Calls Jared)

Leah:Hey J

J: Hey Leah

Leah:Imma pick you up in the next twenty minutes.

J:Ok

Random chick:Oh my gosh J that was great

Leah:Umm J what was that ?

(Phone hangs up )

Leah: (double checks phone)Hello?? Ohh no I know he didn't just hang up in my face(talks to herself) Forget thirty minutes,imma pop up sense that's how we running things.

____________________________

(Knocks on door)

*Waits*

Random chick:Hi

Leah:Ugh who are you?

Random chick:Alexus(roll eyes). Who are you?

Leah:Aleah, Jared's babymomma.(Smiles)

Jared walks downstairs.

Jared:Who is it dang?

Alexus:Your babymomma

(grabs her bag)

Jared:Alexus this is my beatfriend,she just trying to scare you(grabs her arm )

Leah:Aww shit here you go. Alexus Im hus bestfriend. Yes im pregnant. No Imnit by him. I dont care what you think. I dont care if yall together,but i need you to leave. I have some serious business to discuss with him.

Alexus:Okay like what(smiles)

Leah:(smiles back) Like none of your BUSINESS,thats why i need you gone

Alexus:Im not going no where sweetie.

Leah:(smiles)Okay im trying to keep my composure. You trying me and i have moid swings. Please just leave,Im beimg as nice as possible,but i have had enough.

Jared:Please Lexy (grabs her butt and kisses her)

Alexus:Okay babe I trust you.

We walked into the house and sat on the couch.

Leah:Well shit if i would've you was gone have tyra banks here,i would not have came.

Jared was laughing.

Leah:Okay forreal now so what's uo with you and my girl?

He explained the exact story

Leah:Ok ,so why you denying it?

Jared:Because what my momma gone say when i tell her she is having a grandbaby ,and Plus i know it aint.

Leah:Quit thinking about you Jared.

I always call him by his full name when im mad at him.

Leah:Think about her,what are her parents gonna say when they find out,and dont do her like that. She has been nothing but good to you. She hasnt cheated on you,and most importantly she lost her VIRGINITY to you. You just dont understand. Now she is going to have to be tied down to a baby. Its so easy for a boy to just up and leave.(shakes head)

Jared:I dont want to hear that Aleah,  Im done with her,Im done with you. Goodbye.

Leah:So you saying we not bestfriends no more?

Jared:Exactly,you git the hint.Goodbye (opens door)

Leah:Dont call me changing your mind,and find a ride for school(walks out and turns around) but remember karma is a bitch.

Jared:Yup,just like you.(slams door)

When i got home i called alyssa before bed.

Alyssa:Im done,i dont care no more Leah.

Leah:We got each other,im getting ready for bed so i will talk to you later babygirl.

Lyssa:Alright bye

(Phone hangs up )

____________________________