Going home!!!

I woke up too crying babies. I fed A'niah and changed her. Then I fed and changed A'miah.The doctor came in.

Doctor Afshin:Goodmorning

Leah:Goodmorning

Doctor Afshin:How are you feeling so far?

Leah:Im feeling great,just ready to get home and start life. I fed and changed the babies.

Doctor Afshin: You are a very responsible girl.

Leah:Well thankyou

Doctor Afshin:Well good news.

Leah:What is it?

Doctor Afshin:You are getting discharged from the hospital at 2 pm,because we have to make sure the babies are okay,and run some more tests.

Leah:Great!! And okay

She left the room with my babeis. Preston was still asleep,i looked at the time and it read 12:39. Im glad,because I'm ready to  leave. I got out of bed and took a shower. When i got out,i searched through my bag to find something comfortable. When i finished getting dressed,i woke Preston up.

Leah:Hey sleepy bug, you need to get up. Its 1:15 and we get to leave at 2:00

He hopped up,took a shower and got dressed.When He got out it was 1:40 something.

Preston:Are you hungry?

Leah:Yeah,but i would rather have homemade breakfast.

Preston:Okay,I will make something when we get home.

Leah:Okay.

We started packing our stuff and they brought our babies in. We buckled them into their carseats ,that's when i got a call from Lyssa.

Leah:Hey,we will be headed that way in just a minute.

Alyssa:About that. Guess what?

Leah:What?

Alyssa:Me and Jared are back together,and his parents are letting me stay with him.

Leah:Okay and .....

Alyssa:I already got my stuff moved out,and the key is under the rug outside.

Leah:Okay,but don't change your mind,i can't keep having people in and out my house,whenever they choose too. Your parents put down money. Do they even know?

Alyssa:No i havent talked to my parents in a while

Leah:Oh ok,well I have to go. We are about to get discharged,and I love you.

Alyssa:Okay,and I love you too chick

Leah:Bye

Lyssa:Bye

I hung up the phone,and told Preston.

Preston:Aww man,at least we get it the apartment to ourselves.(smiles )

Leah:Shutup

The Doctor came in.

Doctor Afshin:Leah!!!Goodbye and good luck.

Leah:Bye and thanks

She handed me the paper work and we walked out with our babies.We buckled them in the car.

Leah:I'm driving

Preston:That's not a good idea .

Leah:Too bad

I slid in the driver's side and we took off.

We pulled up to the apartment and took everything inside.

Preston:Imma make French toast,eggs,bacon,and orange juice.

Leah:Sounds good to me.

While he was cooking,I fed the babies,and put them in  their swings.

Preston:Leah

Leah:Here i come

I sat down and he gave me my food.

Leah:Come here

Preston:No(smiles )

I grabbed his arm and stood up.

Preston:What!?

Leah:I love you(kisses him)

Preston:I love you more. But I have business to attend to tomorrow morning.

Leah:What kind of business?

Preston:Business that's gone get us some money so we can take trips.

Leah:Umm

I sat down and finished my food .

Leah:I will do the dishes

Preston:No,what you can do is go pump some breast milk and put it in the freezer,then you can get some rest.

Leah:Aww your so sweet,thanks (I kissed him and pumped as much milk as i could )

I put it in the freezer and went to bed.It was peaceful all night.