Meeting my family!

We had a good time at the spa,then we went out to get a drink.I finally gave in and said lets go.

I had gotten a text from Preston.

Babe: Hey ma. I picked the girls up,and we are headed towards the house. What are you doing?

Me:Hey babe. Im getting ready to head that way. I was out with a friend.

Babe:What friend?

He is so protective.

Me:Lyssa

Babe:Oh ok,tell her i said waddup.

Me:Will do,ttyl baby. Love you.

Babe:Love you too.

I was lying to him,because I wanted to surprise him. He doesnt know anything,just like I did.

____________________________

Leah:Alright lets go

Shawn:Okay

We got up,and walked up to the car.

.....:Hey pretty lady

Leah:Hi(hurries up and sits down to start the car)

Shawn was already in and strapped in.I was about to shut my door,until this man grabbed it.

....:What's your name.

Me:Something you not gone get,bye(tries to shut the door again )

....:Quit playing hard to get bitch. Ive seen bigger asses and breasts then this.(looks me up and down)

Me:Good,because you attracted to the wrong kind of women,but i dont have to explain myself to somebody that is drunk. All its doing is going in one ear and out of the other.Have a nice day.

I slammed my door and hurried up and locked it.After that we were off.

Leah:And yo ass over here recording(chuckles)

Shawn:You had it,and its going to be funny to watch later on. I would have had you back if anything happened,trust me.

Leah:Ummhmm(laughs)

We pulled up to the apartment and walked inside.

Leah:Babies

They came around the corner and Preston just stared.

Leah:Hey babe(kisses him,then the girls) This is my older sister Ashanti A.K.A Shawn. She is 22. She has two kids. A boy named Aiden,he is 7. Then,a girl named Amyra,she is 5. She is enegaged to their dad,and she is a model. Something I want to be(coughs )

Preston:Hey baby(kisses back ). Hi Im Preston. Her(points to me) babydaddy,unfortunately.

(chuckles)

Leah:What's that suppose to mean?(puts her hand on her hip and laughs)

Preston:You know I was just  playing.

Shawn:Hey. Guess what?

Both of us looked at her and said what.

Shawn:My babydaddy is Jeremih. Yall should hang one day.

Preston:Yeah that would be cool.

Preston made us dinner and the girls ate some too. Im glad that they can eat table food now. After we ate we watched The Wedding Ringer. The girls had fell asleep,so I went to put  them in their beds. I popped some popcorn,and went tobget some more drinks. I came back and we started snacking. This movie was too funny,but sad too. When it was finally over it was 6:30 something.

Shawn:Well imma go. My kids and Bae are waiting for me. Tomorrow maybe you and the girls can come over and meet my kids and him?

Leah:Yeah girl. I have  nothing to di. He is going to the studio to work some people. Soo yeah.

Shawn:Okay Love you(hugs me)

Leah:I love you too(hugs back)

I watched her pull off,and went back inside.Me and Preston took our shower and layed on each other talking,until we fell asleep.