𝙈𝙞𝙜𝙪𝙚𝙡 / 𝙈𝙮 𝙗𝙚𝙨𝙩 𝙛𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙙𝙨 𝙚𝙣𝙚𝙢𝙮

A/N I have no idea how late american schools end, let alone this one so lets say it ends at 3 ok. also sorry it sucks. Enjoy!
Key: Y/F/S = your favorite song

I smiled at my boyfriend from the other side of the cafeteria. I had zoned out two minutes ago because my best friend Robby wouldn't shut up about this dumb new trick he had learned on his skateboard.

"Y/N are you listening- what are you looking at?" he asked waving a hand infront of me.

"Nothing just zoned out out" I said turning to him. He looked offended and I stuck my tongue out at him. "Not my fault that your skateboard tricks are boring" I continued with an eyeroll. He just scoffed and continued.

~

When I was finished with eating I made eyecontact with miguel and he made the gesture we came up with for when we wanted to talk. I just nodded and turned to robby. "See you later loser" I said and started walking to the classroom that was always empty, leaving a offended Robby behind. Eh, he was used to it.

When I arrived he was already inside and I quietly slipped in. I gave him a quick kiss and sat down on the desk. "Whats up?" I questioned looking up at him.

"I was thinking we could go for a walk to the park? Maybe even go for a picnic? The weather's nice and we haven't been out in a while" he said with a grin standing infront of me. I just hummed and nodded. "Sounds lovely, but could I change before we go?" I asked him smiling. "Of course, I will pick you up at 3:30 ok?" I just nodded. I started heading out but he quickly spun me around and gave me a kiss. Shortly after the bell rang and I just blended in with the crowd.

~

I had just arrived at home when Robby sent me a text message.

R: hey wanna go to the skate park
later? I can teach you that new
trick if you want.
Y/n: sorry I already have plans.
Tomorrow?
R: sure. Why don't you ever have time
left for me anymore?

I bit my lip. He had a point. I had been blowing him off sometimes to hang with miguel. But he was my boyfriend so he would have to deal with it. Even though he didn't know about him. It was time to tell him about my boyfriend. But not his name. I nodded to myself.

Y/N : I have a boyfriend ok and I
want to spend time with him
R: Why didn't you tell me?

Good question, one that I didn't have an answer for. We were telling people but just not who, and I knew that he would ask.

Y/n: Dunno anyways I got to go see you
tomorrow!

I closed my phone and turned to my closet. It was pretty warm so I decided on my favorite dress and did my hair in my favorite hairstyle. I ran downstairs, put on my shoes and got ready for him to pick me up. While waiting I decided to go upstairs and listen to some music so I put on my playlist and Y/F/S came on so I started dancing. I suddenly heard chuckling behind me and I spun around. And there, in all his glory, stood miguel.

"Why did you stop mi amor?" he asked me, making me blush at the nickname.

"When did you arrive, and how the fuck are you in my room?" I asked ignoring his previous question and pausing the music.

"I arrived a minute or so ago, and your mom let me in" he said giving me a hug. I just mumbled something into his chest in responce. "Ready to go?" he asked. I nodded and followed him down the stairs.

"Bye mom!" I called out before we were out of the house. "Lets go"

~

It really was a beautifull day. We were walking hand in hand and just talking about whatever popped into our heads. We ended up in front of a pond and layed our blancket on the grass. I grabbed our basket with food and layed it down. Along the way of eating we started making out. I don't even know how that happend, but don't judge! You would too! So anyway, he was sitting against a tree, with me straddling him, hand in his hair, he put a hand on my thigh, when suddenly I heard something that I really hoped to never hear.

"Y/N what the fuck are you doing?!" It was my best friend Robby. And I was currently making out with his enemy. This was looking bad. Real bad. I quickly stood up and faced him, leaving an akward Miguel behind. I bit my lip and tried franticly to think of a responce. "Well" He asked impatiently. I couldn't think of anything that I could say to make him feel better of what he just witnessed.

"Please let me explain" I whispered. He just scoffed. "My best fried with my fucking enemy. And you" he said while pointing at miguel who came and stand behind me. Without sparing a seconds he went to hit miguel, who luckily blocked on time.

"Robby what the hell!" I said pushing him. Who cares that he is my best friend. He should't have attempted to punch Miguel.

"Y/N if you know what is good for you you should come with me, away from him" Robby said, spitting the last part out, as if it was something disgusting, like a dead snail underneath his shoe.

"Please. You know that I love you like a sister and just want the best for you" he said, the look in his eyes softening and looking, no begging through his eyes at me. I felt Miguel's arm around my waist telling me that he understands, and that I should do what feels right. I couldn't think straight, the stress splitting me in half, tears in my eyes.

"I'm sorry" I whispered, letting the tears fall freely from my eyes and turned into Miguel's chest, obviously choosing him while doing so. Robby turned around and looked back on me, his best friend since for ever. Then he left and I fell to the ground sobbing, with Miguel's arms around me. I didn't care that there were a bunch of people staring at me. I felt sad, almost like grief, but at the same time I knew that I had made the right decision. A true friend wouldn't make me choose.

"Please don't cry, mi amor. You are too pretty to cry. I'm here" he whispered in my ears while I hugged him back.