𝙃𝙖𝙬𝙠 / 𝙃𝙖𝙥𝙥𝙮 𝙣𝙚𝙬 𝙮𝙚𝙖𝙧

Omg the new cobra kai season is finally out! I'm so fucking hyped! So to celebrate season 4 coming out I was thinking about writing a story of Hawk x fem! Reader. Is that something you guys would be interested in? Fun fact this was supposed to be a short fluff piece but now it has over 2k words. oops. Also, thank you so much for the 9.5k reads, it's amazing! When I had first begun writing this book I had never even dreamed of getting 50. So thank you all! And happy new year!! Also pls excuse this for being late.

I woke up to a text from my boyfriend hawk. I groaned and rolled around pulling the sheets above my head but by now he was calling me. With a huff, I picked up the phone.

Good morning princess, how did you sleep last night? He asked me, not sounding sleepy at all. Which was pretty logical seeing the time.

I was sleeping just fine until you woke me up. I complained in a sleepy voice. What about you?

I slept just fine, you and your parents are coming over today, right? He asked

Yeah, we are. What time again? I asked sitting up against my headboard.

Around 18:30 I think. I've got to go but I'll see you later.

Bye babe.

Bye princess.

~

It was now a couple of hours later and it was time for me to get ready. I took a quick shower, seeing as I had washed my hair yesterday. I walked towards my room with just a towel wrapped around my body, where I chose my outfit and put it on. I walked to my vanity table and did my hair first, and then my make-up. I chose my jewelry and since I still had some time left I decided to put on my shoes later. I walked down and sat down on the couch with my dad, seeing as my mom wasn't ready yet.

"She's still not ready huh" I commented, unsurprised.

"Every time. I swear to God this woman can never just be ready on time" my father answered exasperatedly. It was true what he said, my mother always took 10 million years to get ready while I and my father waited, but by now we were used to it.

~

"There she is, this must be some kind of new record" I commented sarcastically when my mother finally descended the stairs.

"Y/n!" My mother exclaimed slapping me lightly on the shoulder.

"Come on can we just go" my father complained wanting to leave the house.

"I just need to put on my shoes," I said with a laugh. It always went this way, and even though my father always complained I knew he wouldn't want it any other way.

~

We had just pulled up to Hawks house and even though we had been dating for a couple of months now, I still felt a bit nervous. But the good kind. The kind that gives you butterflies and excitement. It was mostly because it would be my first new year with Hawk, instead of Eli, and I couldn't help but wonder how different it would be. We got out of the car and walked up to their house. I ringed the doorbell and clutched the plate in my hands. I had baked a cake for dessert as usual and was pretty proud of how it turned out. Mrs. Moskowitz opened the door and gave me a side hug.

"Hey sweetie how are you?" She asked standing aside to let me in.

"I'm doing good, thank you for asking)" I answered politely as I came in.

"There she is, what delicious dessert have you baked for us tonight," Mr. Moskowitz exclaimed as he too gave me a side hug

"That's a surprise for later tonight," I answered with a wink.