𝙏𝙤𝙧𝙮 / 𝙁𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙜 - 𝙋𝙖𝙧𝙩 1

This is a 2 part one shot so look out for part 2! This one-shot was requested by beastmode_annmarie Thank you for your request!! Anyway, enjoy the story!

That morning I woke up early since I was worried. My BFF Tory hadn't talked to me since the party when she told me that Miguel kissed sam. I stood up sighting and got dressed. Missing Tory I put on some black jeans that we had bought together. We usually have the same vibe so I put on a black crop top and a leather jacket that Tory got for my birthday. I wore it every day. I quickly ate my breakfast and hopped into my black jeep.

When I got to school I checked my schedule. Great, science. I walked towards my locker and opened it. I usually don't really decorate except a few pictures but this year I felt like more. I put in some fairy lights and added some Polaroid pictures, Of me and Tory, My parents, having to keep up the act that we were a perfect family. I put in a mirror and a magnetic pencil holder that I was going to use for makeup. I don't really use makeup but this year was different. I headed towards science and sat down. I was on my phone not really paying attention when Miguel and Hawk sat in front of me.
"Hey," I said nodding towards them.

"Hey y/n, have you heard from Tory?" Miguel asked. I shook my head,

" haven't heard from her since the party." I said looking down. "You know you shouldn't have kissed Sam," I said. Starting to get a tick irritated.

"I know, it was a mistake," he said.

"Wait you kissed sam?!" Hawk asked confused.

"Yeah kinda," Miguel said looking down.

"Kinda?! You got to be kidding me!" I exclaimed. "Whatever," I scoffed looking the other way. Hawk and Miguel continued the conversation when Tory came over the speaker.

"Samantha LaRusso you know what you did and you're going to pay for it. I'm coming for you bitch" the bell rang and I walked as quickly as I could towards Sam's class, as did Miguel. I stood there by the sidelines in case something happened.

"I saw what you did at the party. You kissed Miguel" well there it was. Everyone gasped and I looked across at Robby's face. He looked very sad and disappointed.

Tory stepped forward and tried to hit Sam. She tried to get away but Tory grabbed her backpack slinging her back. I stood mentally preparing myself to fight in case anything happened to Tory. Yes, this was a bit wrong but she was my BFF and I would do anything for her. Tory kicked sam in the stomach and that sent her flying. Hawk stood on the other side and pushed sam towards Tory.

"Get back in there!" He said,

Tory tried to punch Sam in the face. Sam blocked and also blocked the kick that Tory attempted. Tory grabbed Sams head and kicked Sam several times in the face and throws her into the lockers. Tory tries to elbow her face but Sam rolls to the side when Tory grabbed her head and pushed her against the wall and started punching her sides. Robby could not help but come to her rescue. Ugh so predictable always wanting to be the knight in shining armor. He ran over and pulled Tory off Sam and asked Sam if she was ok. All Sam could do was nod because Tory then turned Robby around but he pushed her against the locker and with that touching her boobs.

"HEY!!" I yelled. No one touched Tory without getting through me.

He tried to break up the fight by talking but didn't really get a chance because at that moment I tackled him to the ground. And let me tell you, it was very hard. I was so mad. That I could barely think, so I did what I could do. Fight. I tried punching him but he kept crawling backward. I grabbed him and pulled him along towards the lockers where I was ready to throw him against. I somehow managed to get against the lockers but I pushed myself off while kicking him on his shoulder where he had his past injury. I knew that that shoulder was more fragile and starting to punch and kick everywhere there was an opening. I looked back for a second and saw that Tory was really going all for it. I smirked and started to try to get him to the ground. I used to take BJJ (Brazilian Ji Jitsu) which is fighting on the ground. I heard Aisha trying to get Tory to stop but I knew it was pointless. She only ever really listened to me and Sam deserved it. What had started with only 2 people quickly turned into a whole school fight with every Cobra Kai against Miyagi Do. That super irritating Moon chick came into the hall and her idiotic mouth said the dumbest thing.