𝙃𝙖𝙬𝙠 / 𝘾𝙤𝙘𝙠𝙮

A/N Omg, is anyone else super upset at this weekends f1 race?! First of all, there were so many virtual safety cars that we just missed half of the race. Same thing with the goddamn red flags. I also think that it is absolute bullshit that max got all of these penalties, while hamilton doesn't get any. I mean he did the same thing as max last week and he just gets a 25 k fine, instead of a 5 grid place penalty as he is supposed to?! Wtf. Anyways enjoy this piece of crap that i just wrote:)

It was currently 10 PM at night and I was hanging around with my best friend Hawk. I had know him for a while now, but while demitri left him I stuck around. We were just hanging around the neighborhood, with our skateboards, doing typical teenager stuff.

"Hey y/n, come here," he said with a stupid smirk on his face.

"Why?" I asked looking at him funnily.

"Just come here," he tried to convince me.

"No you're gonna hit me," I replied skating away. He fake gasped.

"Me? hit you? I have never been so insulted" he joked around. I just flipped him off.

It was nice having these nights to ourselves, to hide from all the family drama, and karate rivalry. There is only so much time you can spend with your young step mother who is trying to have a mother daughter bond with you before you snap.

One of the best parts of nights like these that I get to see a bit of eli in him, but not that I mind his new Hawk persona. It's just nice to see the sweet and kind side of him once in a while, even I'd he usually is a bit softer when we are alone.

"Come hereeeee," he whined and started chasing me.

We spent about a quarter hour chasing each other when we passed a playground. In there were all the cobras, including that bitch Tory. I don't know why but I just always have had a bad feeling about her. I dont do karate, but I do hang out with them a lot.

I slowed down incase he wanted to say hi, but he didn't even notice them. He took this as a chance to "catch" me. He picked me up by my waist and spun me around. We were both laughing like maniacs and when he slowed down he place his head in the crook of my neck.

"Caught you" he muttered. I just scoffed.

"Sure" I answered with an eyeroll.

"Hey hawk" Miguel said as be came near us with Tory by his side.

"Sup" he replied while putting me back on the ground.

"You blew us off for her" Tory asked glaring at me and with disgust in her voice. Miguel sensing the tension decided to go back and left us alone.

"Yeah what about it" hawk got all defensive all if the sudden and I held his arm to tell him that there was nothing wrong.

"Anyways I got dared to make out with you, you in?" She asked.

"Sure" he replied with a shrug. And then they actually did it. They started making out in front of me. Bless my eyes, for they shall never recover. I thought to myself with and eyeroll. This was so awkward, I didn't even know where to look. Suddenly my phone started ringing. Saved by the bell.

Megan: y/n come quick- it's your brother. He- he isn't breathing well.. I think he is having an asthma attack...- he keeps asking for you. I have no idea what to do, come quick!
She said all frantically. It sounded as if she might cry.

"Of course, on my way!" I replied quickly. I stepped on my skateboard and skated away. I didn't feel like doing the whole awkward good bye thing to my best friend who was making out with a chick, so I didn't. I skated as fast as I could to save my little brother.

~

It was a couple of hours later, and I was lying down in bed. I felt kind of disturbed about the fact that Hawk had been kissing Tory, but that didn't make any sense. I didn't even like him. Right? But then why was I feeling this way, like he just cheated? And why did I low key wish it was me? I groaned and pulled my pillow over my head. Stupid overthinking brain. I heard a knock coming from my window and stood up to answer. To my surprise I was staring right into Hawks smirking face.

"What are you doing here?" I hissed while opening my window.

"Hello to you too beautiful" he answered while climbing inside.

"I'm so dead if we get caught right now" I whispered climbing back in bed, leaning against my headboard.

"Then we just don't have to get caught" he whispered back, climbing in next to me. I just rolled my eyes.

"I noticed you were in quite a rush to get away from us earlier" he began. "Jealous very much" he teased me shoving me with his shoulder softly. I shook my head fondly.

"Jealous of what, you sticking your tongue down someone else's throat?" I retorted.

"Oh please you totally wish it was true, that's why you went away so quick" he stated quite cocky. Wait what?! This cocky motherfucker, I swear...

"What are you talking about, my little brother had a asthma attack" it was funny to see all the color drain from his face and his smirk drop.

"And even of I did, why would you care?" It was my turn to smirk now.

"I have no idea" he mumbled, looking away and getting a bit shy. I just laughed softly and grabbed his face to face me. It was in this moment that I realized that my best friend liked me, and what suprised me the most is that I didn't mind, in fact I felt kind of relieved.

"I think I might have a crush on you" I told him looking into his eyes, hoping I didn't just ruin our friendship.

But to my relief he answered with
"I know I have a crush on you" and with that he smashed our lips together.