Chapter 1 Familiar Faces and Departing

Natsu's P.O.V

It's been centuries ever since Acnologia took me in. He trained me taught me everything I know from Combat to Magic and Weapons. He always pushed me to my limits and every time he did I grew ever more powerful. I remember when me and him first got our Dragon forms. He looked magnificent with the Black scales and blue design. His wings looked like feathers of a angel but black.

My form was mostly different i had Dragon wings like every regular dragon but what made me unique was my color and physique. I was covered in Red and Black scaled and they made some weird design i couldn't make out. My tail had Fire on the end of it and i had a Symbol on my chest.

Me and him would kill almost any Dragon we came across earning us the names, Acnologia The Black Dragon of Apocalypse and Ash The Black Dragon of Destruction. I don't know how they got the name Ash, probably because all my enemies would either be in ashes or have third degree burns. Me and him mostly fought in our human forms as he wanted me to not rely on My dragon Form for power when I needed it. I now had a understanding of all types of magic. I have Requip magic so I can pull any weapon I need into battle. I have all types of Dragon slayer magic some I barely even use because I have almost no need to as Acnologia is the only one who can just pummel me into the ground but it whatever. All I care about now is what else are we going to do? We slayed all the Dragons we heard about and we haven't made a move yet we have been staying in this cave in the forest.

"Natsu!!! Where are you!?" Acnologia yelled

"Coming Dad!" I yelled

I got up from by the lake and ran back to the cave that was our base for now.
When I arrived back I saw him sitting on a rock playing with some fire in his hand.

"Im here Acno what you need?" I asked as usually he would only call me if he either wanted something or wanted to hangout.

"Natsu sit down son " he told as I headed to the rock across from him.

"Natsu today I have something important to tell you " he said

"Okay what's up"I said

(A/N: Okay guys I'm just going to type out because at this point I'm not about to keep writing he said or I said, so you'll know who's saying what if you read the description or understand who is talking to who😐)

"Natsu as you know you are not just a dragon you are also a demon but not just any demon a demon king."

"Yeah"

"So Natsu I have to tell you this and I'm not sure if you are going to like what I say but you are going to have multiple mates"

I sat there dumbfounded, flabbergasted, confused,and most of all asking what the hell!!!

"How in the hell-?!"

"Natsu like I said you not just a dragon but a demon king as well. But you are also not a normal Dragon as you contain the power of the many dragons that you have slain giving you more mates."

"Okay? But why are we talking about this now?"

"Because there's some people who would really like to see you"

"Who?"

"Just say these names Akeno,Rias,Sona, Serafall,Ravel, Raynare, Tsubaki, Koneko"

"Um okay? Sona, Akeno, Rias , Serafall, Ravel, Tsubaki,Koneko?"

The moment I said those names multiple lights appeared infront of us and dimmed down showing multiple beautiful girls.