My Scarlet Princess!!!

Hey Guys Lupus here and The winner is Natza!! So for all of you who didn't want it I'm sorry and I promise I on my stories and life that I didn't really mind which one anyone chose. I had planned out both options for the story so I didn't matter to me as both were really intriguing. But I my next FairyTail and Natsu story I'll be sure to make sure that Erza is with her blueberry. The only blueberry in existence that she will willingly eat, if you know what I mean😏😏 anyway I'll see you all later peace.✌️
______________________________________

Natsu P.O.V

I was still in the Master's office as Irene sat in my lap sleeping on my chest. We haven't been here long probably like 45 to 50 minutes. Irene was all tuckered out from finding out that Erza was here. I was happy as well to find out that my Scarlet Princess was here. The final guild in Fiore that was a light guild of course. As I sat there caressing Irene's bangs as she snuggled up against my chest, I started to play back all of the memories I had with the playful scarlet girl. She took alot after her mother which wasn't really surprising at all, but she also had a bit of her mother's personality including her leadership and her scary aura. I remember when one time the kids were playing hide and go seek. The seek had found her hiding behind a bush but the moment he tried to get her. She had glared at him so hard that he had ran behind me trembling saying she was scary. The kids knew that I wasn't really human as I would play around with them in the woods or usually let them get on top of my back for a joy ride. Erza was really a blessing for both me, Irene and the rest of the girls. Erza had found out that her mother wasn't my only lover which she took very well, actually she was belated as she started calling all if them mom but included their names except for Irene sice she is the original. Erza had turned out to be human but it didn't matter much as I could always teach her dragon slayer magic later if she wanted which we never got to. All in all Erza was the best daughter you could ask for. Me and Irene hoped that nothing changed especially her scent as I don't think Irene would appreciate it if her daughter and her lover are mated like me and her. It will really be weird and awkward.

As I sat there lost in my thoughts I was brought out of it by the office door opening up revealing the beautiful white haired girl at the bar

When she laid her eyes on us she had smiled at us. But there were two things that really made me want to talk to her. 1, she is a potential mate in this guild by her intoxicating scent and from what I can tell by looking at her smile she's really a kind person. 2, I get the smell of demon coming off of her which is very strong but not full. It seems as if she hasn't used whatever magic or form in a long time making evidently weak. But that doesn't mean she isn't strong. I could very much feel she is strong in human terms.

"Hello, my name is Mirajane Strauss" she greeted

"Hi, My name is Natsu Dragneel and the one sleeping on me is Irene Belserion." I said

"Natsu, that's a handsome name. I can kinda see where it comes from considering your pink hair and warm smile." She said with a small smile of her own.