A Long Search brought to a End

18 Years Later

Natsu P.O.V

It's been 18 years since Erza was taken. We looked all over Fiore trying to find her. We went to towns, villages and even islands searching for her, but no luck. Irene had started to become a little depressed at the thought that her daughter is gone sometimes the girls would have to comfort her with me to get her to cheer up,but I'm not going to lie it hurts me too. She would always ask me to play with her and stay with her. Of course she would be just like her mother and scold me when I did something silly which is why I miss her. She was my little Scarlet Princesses that I would always treat as a daughter. So far we haven't gotten any leads of her whereabouts but we still know that she is alive we just feel it we just don't know where to look. So right now we are heading towards Magnolia to see if Erza is there. We have went to all the guild towns to look for her, Blue Pegasus,Wild Cerberus,Lamia Scale and the list goes on. We even visited so  different kingdoms but no luck. So now we are heading towards Magnolia the Town of Fairy Tail a guild that is known for its destructive traits. They have been The number 1 guild in Fiore for years and still is. They base their guild on family so it's pretty nice. Me and Irene decided that once we do find Erza we will with stay with her or just join a guild since we can handle anything they give us. Over the course of time people have started to treat Me and Acnologia like myths that never existed. I was fine with it as this just means my past is long gone. Irene said that it matters not about my past, but what I am now is what matters. She's always been the one to cheer someone up. She's also the only woman right now excluding My other wives since they are in the underworld that is able to make me tremble in fear when she gets angry or drunk. She may seem all cute on the outside when she's like that but the moment you try to either take the bottle from her, or don't cuddle with her she will literally torture you to the point your skin crawls. It's the worst, anyway We are in Magnolia since it's the last guild we haven't visited.

"So this is Magnolia, Looks pretty Nice don't you think love~?"I said as Irene got out of my arms.

"Yes the city of the rainbow cherry blossom tree. It does hold a beautiful display no wonder Fairy Tail holds such prestige." She said as she smiled as the wind blew her hair.

She was always beautiful whenever you look at her. The Crimson red hair and those eyes just shows how much of a woman she is. She is wearing a weird witch hat and some kinda flashy clothes.

Also I'm not a man that specifies in Women body but she does have a body that will make some females second guess themselves

Also I'm not a man that specifies in Women body but she does have a body that will make some females second guess themselves.I can't keep count of how many hands or people I had burned when they tried to get her, of course they are alive but will have some burns on their bodies. But of course same thing can be said for me as even though I am supposed to have multiple mates she would be a little jealous of the girls taking me away from her,but I reassured her that I would never forget her even if I do get another mate. We are now walking down the street of Magnolia getting curious and questioning stares from everyone around.