A Different Group

Francis and Frederick's friends ended up staying the night. There were four that came, two went in Francis' car, and Frederick rode shotgun in one of their friend's to make sure they were going to the right place. The sleeping situation was a lot easier to manage, they would all just sleep in the parlor area. Right now they were all sitting on or near the main couch in front of the television -- Lewis, Frances, Becky on the couch, Melvin, Frederick, Francis on the floor in front of the couch.

"Claudia, would you and Lori mind if we played some video games?" Francis was crouched by the console in the tv stand, grabbing out the controllers.

The older woman shrugged, "As long as you guys aren't screaming, you should be fine. If anything you'll just get a text from Lori to quiet down. And no drinking, please, I'd rather not have you six going to class hungover."

Claudia was making herself a cup of coffee in the kitchen, leaving the stove light on so the television wasn't the only light source. She was planning on finishing her extra work in her study that night.

"Oh, and if you're staying up past midnight, go to sleep at three A.M. and not four. Trust me, there's a difference between three hours of sleep and four."

"We'll try." Frances, waved over the edge of the couch. She was pretty much the only girl in the group.

Becky craned their neck around the group, "Wait, did someone actually bring booze or is she just joking?"

"I'm joking, don't worry. Unless one of you really does have the good shit, then I suggest you not do it here or anywhere in this vicinity." Claudia picked up her cup and began walking towards her study, "Night you weirdos."

"G-Good-d night!!" Frederick sat up and waved from the floor.

Everyone else followed suit from the group, turning their attention back to the loading screen of one of the games someone brought.

"You dudes are so fucking lucky you have chill ass people like that to live with." Melvin nudged Frederick, pulling his blanket up higher on himself.

"Seriously, and both of them are pretty." Lewis leaned back on the couch. Melvin nodded at that.

"Don't you dare start thinking about fucking my housemates, man. I will punch your dick so hard." Francis handed a controller to the purple haired teen, Melvin starting to select his avatar for the game.

Frederick nodded, Becky and Frances following suit.

"You guys are seriously generic. They're just living and you're thinking of fucking them." Becky cringed.

"I wasn't, I swear! I was just agreeing that they're very well put together and attractive." The taller teen tried to reason with his friends as the match started.

"Not really helping your case Melvin, sayin' that now." Becky stretched and huddled under their blanket.

"Plu-Plus-s-Plus Lorraine and-nd Cl-C-Clau-dia are da-da-dati-dating-ng, so you're-you-you're out of luck-ck." Frederick smiled.

"What? Did they tell you?" Francis looked away from the screen, which led to his avatar being sent off the platform, meaning he lost, "Ah fuck."

Francis handed the controller to Frances as Fredrick spoke, "N-No-No, but they ac-act like a coup-co-couple-ple-couple, so I thought-ought it was obvi-vi-vious-obvious.

"And I-I may have w-walk-walked down to them kis-kissing the other d-day-day."

Francis nearly punched Becky in the jaw when he pumped his fist in the air, "I knew it!"