002 : Westenburg Mansion

"Wooooow, who's house no, it's definitely not a house but a mansion." I ignore her admiration to the house and look around without emotions to my eyes. I can see a little girl and how she run happily with the two important person having fun with me at the lawn yard. Playing and laughing. I glance at the maze wall but was interrupted when the entrance door open.

"Lady Zafeiri. The Lord was right when he say you'll come." A familiar face approached and bow at me "Welcome back Lady Zafeiri."

"Zero."I said when he gesture his hand upward

"The Don will be happy to see that you finally came back."

"I see. I thought I'm here for the old man's burial." I said while walking upstairs when I saw the lineup of maids and butlers. But I saw Zero looking at Merriel guarded. "Let her pass. She's with me."I said without looking back and not flinching as I enter the grand hall of the Westenburg Mansion. Ah ah I am back to hell again. A place once full of happiness but disappeared in a minute.

"Madam, I didn't know you are this rich. What the hell is this luxurious palace." Merriel whispered "you are one hella rich woman."

"I'm not."

"Of course." she sighed "You don't think you are not enough,  to buy the world."
I can imagine her rolling her eyes. 

"The Don is at his chamber. If you wish to --" Tinaas ko ang isang kamay and feel them stopped following me. 

"I'll tired so I'll retired to bed for now, Zero. Give Merriel one of the room in the west wing. Made sure she'll feel comfortable and attend her personally. I don't want my guest to feel left out." I ordered as I look back to see his reaction and wanted to laugh. He's still the little boy I know that makes smug looks when he doesn't want what I ordered. "Are we clear kleine nul?" 

"Tsk. You just came after five years and you're still calling me that, jonge dame." he said with full of disgust in a funny way because I call him little zero.  "But I see you're still my big sister." then he smile that make me stiff for a second and make me realized my situation that's why I fixed myself in an instant and reached for his head then messed his hair and immediately turn back. 

"Merriel. Go with Zero. He'll take care of you. See you tomorrow at breakfast."

.    .    .    .    .    .

I was walking to the hall way when memories came rushing to me 

"I said don't follow me!"

"But mother, I read a book saying a child always be her parents." and I flinched when I saw her glared me and turn her back and immediately disappear.

One after another, memories came flashing

"Father! father!"

"My princess. You look beautiful."

"Really? Mother said she hate my look."

"She said that to you?"

"Hmm, but I'm happy that you said I'm beautiful."

"Of course you are because you are my daughter, my princess, and my heiress. I love you very very much."

"I love you to father like this big." and the little girl gesture an big circle using her tiny arms that make his father into laughter. 

Then the memories of the little girl became bigger. From a hild to a teenage girl who wants a love of her mother who seldom face her eye to eye and his father who becomes busy not knowing her little princess is all alone in this big house. Until one day at her age of eighteen she heard her mom crying so she peek.

"I don't want to be in this house anymore." That's what the gir's mother said. 

"You can go but don't tell my daughter that you'll leave. So she won't be hurt."

"Why would I care to your daughter? She's the reason why I am suffering. She always reminds me of your affair with that bitch, Gai---"

"STOP! Don't ever say her name with low-class words. Because we both know she's not."

"AND I AM? THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT. IF YOU JUST SAID TO YOUR FATHER THE REASON WHY WE---"

"Leave... Leave before I do anything bad Titania."

"You're so cruel Heave. Imprisoning me for power and giving her a very difficult situation."

"LEAVE!" and that's the first time the girl heard his father shout that make her run for her life. The things she heard didn't sink in that time until the day of tomorrow when his father got into accident and die. Her mother also is nowhere to be found after the burial. 

And a week after her father left her, she found her answers and learnt it in a hard way.

"Leave!" after she was called to her grandfather's office that's the first thing he heard. "I've arrange your papers and finances. Leave the country for awhile. My enemies are dying to drag the family down that they're making it a big fuss so you need to leave because I don't want you here, Zaf."

"Grandfather."

"You'll be living first thing tomorrow. I've already called someone to take care of--"

"Why?"  that's what I said "Father left me and mother as well. Are you gonna leave me too, grandfather?"

"I'm not going to leave..." I had hopes, but it's just for awhile "YOU are leaving and that's final. You can return until I say you can."

"Is it true?" he didn't said anything that's why I continue "Is it true that I am not mother's, Titania's child?"

"Yeah? You are a child from the woman your father l--" I didn't let him finished his words. That's enough for me

And now I remember why my mo--Titania never see me as her daughter. I sigh remembering the past but I am over it now. I just need to have few words to my grandfather and I'll be gone in this house forever.