007 : The Granddaughter

My grandfather got into a coma after having an attack while he was eating dinner and I was away for an business meeting next in town.

"Where have you been?" that's what they said before giving me the news about my opa.

And the news spreads like wild fire that the Don was in a coma because of his granddaughter.

"Paparazzi anywhere can weave false news as long as it'll be hot as pancakes." Merriel said as she looked at the newspaper's headline. "Making you a bad grand daughter." she said angrily

"Where's Zero?"

"He's at the hospital. He left early this morning." she answered "But he said a lawyer will be here for you this morning." I didn't said anything and eat my breakfast quietly. It's been two days since opa was sent to the hospital and I just got home from there. Grandfather had a minor attack that's why he's still alive but he's in a coma now because his two attacks are too previous to one another that his body can't handle it. Jacob assure me that my grandfather will wake up soon but I know that's just to make me feel good. But what I really don't understand is why he had another attack. We are very careful and yet he got sick again.

"Boss?" I got interrupted by Merriel. "You're in deep thoughts again."

"I'm done." I stand up and before leaving "Tell me when the Atty. Herren arrive."

I was walking to my room when I again felt like someone's watching me. This is the third time... First was when the day I came back then the breakfast with opa and now. It's like someone's keeping close look to me, observing my every move. And that makes me on guard without realizing it. An intuition I must say. So I carefully walk to my room and close the door, fetch my phone and about to dial someone but immediately withdraw instead I make a summon via message and make my way to the bathroom.

Several minutes later I am done taking my bath as I am drying my hair I heard a knock

"Boss, the lawyer's here."

"Give me some minutes, I'll be there." and I heard Merriel's footsteps walking out. I wait for few minutes and decided to get out to make some observations. And when I stepped out of my room there's this feeling again that made me smirk secretly. Then composed myself and make my way to the living area

"Attorney, good morning."

"Good morning Young Lady, I'm sorry I know you just got back from the hospital."

"Zafeiri is fine attorney."

"Then you can call me Uncle Jace." and he smile sincerely. "I'm here to discuss some term and conditions of the Don and Chairman of WGC. This is made for this kind of situation." then he gave me a royal blue folder. "This is a POA that he made to avoid people who wants his power."

And as I listen to him I am also reading the context of the paper. It really is a power of attorney which indicates that I am his rightful heiress, who have a power to sit at his post when he\s not around. There is also a person that is named as Dark Zykhon Montgomery, can be the Westernburg's representative when I am not around.

"Dark."

"If you are looking to Dark, he must be somewhere. Didn't he told you he'll go somewhere?" I looked at Uncle Jace "What? You say his name aloud. I thought you're looking for him." I didn't say or answer him "Anyway, I know you need some rest so call me when you are ready to go to the empire. I'll assist you in and introduce you to the board. For now I want you to read the documents truly." and he become serious as he said it in his last sentence and stood up. "I'll be going for now. Give this old man an update for your schedule okay?"

"Yes Uncle." I also stood up and walk him through the door ways. And before he drove out he said some words that I can't actually understand

"Oh and also call Dark. He needs to know where are you always. You need him, Zafeiri."