005 : The Don and The Heiress

Riiiing Riiiiing

"Ahm.. Are you now calm boss?"

"Yeah...Lucky me just won a bet. Something up?"

"That's good that you're not in a bad mood now."

"Am I that scary when I'm mad?"

"Can I remind you that you fired a whole department at states?" that made me laugh 

"They're not doing there jobs well Merriel."

"Yeah."

"So?"

"The Don is awake and asking for you. And another man is also looking for you. I think it's Zero's brother , the one who lifted the Don earlier. And he got mad when he heard you left."

"Don't mind him. Go to my grandfather's chamber and tell him I'll be their in a hour."

"An hour?"

"Yeah..."

"That's long. Are you far the manor?"

"Oh just near. I'm here at Maastricht."

"And where the hell is that?"

"Lower Netherlands I think. Anyway I am on my way. Just tell him to wait. This will just take an hour."

"Yes boss. take care."  then the line went out.

"You're going already Another race is about to start."

"I need to go home. My old man needs me."

"Alright. When you have time you can always visit here."

"Thanks."

"This." and he gave me a black card "That's a pass you've won. An unlimited pass to the race track. You can also be a member of the society if you want."

"Hmmm. I'll pass. I am not really a racer."

"Really? You are not?"

"Yeah. It's just a past time. I am just blowing off some steam." I said while fixing my seatbelt and starting my engine "Anyway thanks for lending your track." and we both laugh because we know I just bragged in his track and race. I wave my hand as I look at him at my side mirror and saluting.

After 45 minutes...

I stopped the car and pull the keys off. I get off and shut the door when I saw three people looking and waiting for me at the end of the stairs. I toss my cap and jacket to Merriel and my keys to Zero not minding the other man who is emitting a dark aura with his cold eyes. I looked directly to him and sighed.

"I'm going to see my old man now."