16|I Love You

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇  ⋇⋆✦⋆⋇

16|I Love You⋇⋆✦⋆⋇  ⋇⋆✦⋆⋇

16|I Love You
⋇⋆✦⋆⋇  ⋇⋆✦⋆⋇

Stephen looked down annoyed. "If you have come to ask me, how we win. I will disappoint you, because if I tell you it won't happen." Louisa hummed in response to his words. "Yeah see I saved the galaxy twice before the age of 18, an overgrown-scrotum-faced-grape is honestly just a day's work."

Stephen opened his mouth to answer but closed it again. "Want some?" Louisa asked, holding out her flask. "No, thanks," He said. Louisa shrugged and took a sip of the mild liquor. "You might feel a bit different after our victory. If we win," Stephen spoke, looking out over the barren ground where the others were preparing for the fight.

"That is a problem for future me. And why does thee speak in ridiculous riddles," Louisa snorted. "You sound like a knockoff Allfather."

"I am a Master of The Mystic Ar-"

"Sure, Goatee."

Stephen took a sharp breath reminding himself that Louisa needed to be alive for them to win the conflict before them.

"He's coming!" Parker announced, having taken over Louisa's gadget while she talked with Stephen. "Everyone, get into your positions," Tony belted, flying through the air as he went on to hide behind some rubble.

Louisa dashed behind a broken wall from the crashed ship. Her headset expanded and so did her carbon nanotube boots.

"Oh, yeah, you're much more of a 'Thanos.'"

Said titan turned to see Stephen sitting on the stairs of a ruin. "I take it the Maw is dead. This day extracts a heavy toll. Still, he accomplished his mission," He spoke, no grief in his voice. "You may regret that. He brought you face-to-face with the Master of the Mystic Arts," Stephen replied.

Thanos smiled patronisingly. "And where do you think he brought you?"

Stephen looked around the barren wasteland. "Let me guess. Your home?"

Thanos' smile changed, becoming more genuine and making it seem as though he was reminiscing. "It was. And it was beautiful," Thanos curled his gauntlet clad fist and activated the Reality Stone to show Stephen, Titan before it was destroyed. The illusion stretched out showing green lawns, intact tall and elegant buildings, water-filled ponds, strolling citizens, the jack-like structures hovering and connected to the ground-based buildings with beams of energy. "Titan was like most planets. Too many mouths, and not enough to go around. And when we faced extinction, I offered a solution," Thanos said, looking around the illusion.

Louisa quickly took some pictures of the illusion, wanting to study the tech later.

Stephen frowned ever so slightly as realisation dawned on him. "Genocide," He whispered. Thanos didn't nod, but the way his demeanour changed said it all. "But at random, dispassionate, fair to rich and poor alike. They called me a madman. And what I predicted came to pass..." Thanos trailed off and relaxed his fist. The illusion slowly vanished like snow in the sun.