Chapter 2

As you eat your cereal, your mom comes into the kitchen and sits next to you. "Listen y/n..." she says sternly. I don't know what kind of trick you pulled, but you are not going to that stupid wizarding school!" She said in a huff. "Now you will eat your cereal and when you finish, you will be doing your chores for the day..." she said and stood up before walking out and to her room. You finish your cereal before walking upstairs to your room to finish getting ready. You put on a black turtleneck, a brown sweater over the turtleneck, and black pants. /outfit *1/ You brushed your teeth and put your hair half up half down. You went back downstairs and took the trash out. You picked it up from the can and tied the bag up. You brought it outside and into the big trash can. You couldn't get the thought of Hogwarts out of your mind. You mean, you've read books as a child about witches and wizards, but those were fairytales. This was the real world. It was probably from your best friend, b/f/n. They would pull pranks on you, and you would most certainly get them back. You went back into your house, and into your room and there was a tap on your window. You raised an eyebrow and went to check it out. It was a black owl with a letter in it's beak. You rolled your eyes and opened the window to get the letter. It was addressed to you, so you opened it. It was the same exact letter you just got, you were invited to Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. Weird. Suddenly, your mom comes into the room with a photo album. "y/n... we need to talk." Your heart stopped. There were so many things you were hiding from her, had she found out about one of the things? "Sit down y/n...you're not in trouble. I need to tell you something..." She said and you two sat in your bed. She opened the photo album. "Your aunt..." She began. You had cut off ties with your aunt years ago, "The whole family thought she went mad...turns out she was like you..." She said. The pictures- Wait. They didn't look like pictures, they looked like small videos. Like a gif. "Your aunt went to Hogwarts, and so she'll be coming over to get you ready since we have no clue how to get you ready..." She said. "Your aunt will be here in a few hours..." She said and left your room. Woah. So much had just happened. You were going to Hogwarts! You were excited, but also doubtful. You didn't know anything about this place...

*1