chapter 9

a/n omg hello guys! im sorry again for not uploading i havent had the best motovation to do anything but enjoy part 9 and thank you all for reading !!!!
also im gonna start putting songs i listen to while writing these stories so enjoy washing machine heart by mitski🎷🐛

The four were currently in a large room. with stone flooring and walls. There were also four long tables and another table in the front.
"Oh my heavens y/n..." Dumbledor began
"My name is Albus Dumbledor and i am the headmaster at Hogwarts..." He said
Pomona smiled and nodded. "I also should have stated that I am the Hufflepuff...well leader you could say, or the head of house. Professor Pomona Sprout" She said "I am also the herbology teacher..." She added and y/n nodded.
"Anyways..." Dumbledor announced with his large voice "Lets eat..."
Dumbledor waved his wand at one of the tables and it was suddenly filled with all sorts of food. Some y/n have never seen before.
Y/N sat down and Tom sat next to her. Sprout and Dumbledor took their seats a few yards away from the two and they started eating.
"So Y/N, are you excited about Hogwarts?" He asked, his voice seeming powerful somehow.
y/n nodded and smiled at him.
"Yeah I'm very excited, are you?"
"Yeah. and i hope we get sorted into the same house..."
"Yeah me too, what house did you want to get into again?"
"Slytherin, i heard all the powerful wizards get sorted into it..."
"Oh well then I would hope we would both get into slytherin together."
"That's what I'm hoping" Tom said and he got a big plate of mashed potatoes. You getting some food as well and began eating.
After having many conversations with Riddle, you finish eating and you watched as Tom gets up and goes to Dumbledor to ask him something. You see Dumbledor nod and Tom walk back to you.
"Do you wanna come explore the grounds with me?" He asked and you quickly nodded and got up, taking his hand to go walk about the castle.