Chapter 3

About a few hours later, there was a loud crash coming from downstairs. You raced to see what all the ruckus was. It looked like the chimney had spit out all of its ash, but the stranger part to that was there was a lady sitting right bu the fireplace. She stood up and wiped the ash from her skirt she was wearing. She looked up and smiled brightly. "Ahhhh, Ms.y/l/n. It's so wonderful to see you..." She said warmly. She was a rather large woman, with grey hair and brown eyes. She was wearing a tan pointy hat and a green dress with a white smock on it. "I'm your aunt Pomona!" She said and her cheeks turned a rosy red. "Now you and I are going to go on a little adventure, and we are going to get all the things you will need for your first year at Hogwarts!" She said excitedly. "I'm so happy that I get to show you around!" She said . "Now i suggest you pack a small trunk of things you need for the next month, because you'll be staying with me until we get on the Hogwarts Express!" She said. You were a bit weirded out by this, the idea of magic existing was strange and all by itself. Anyways, you went back upstairs and started packing. You packed a lot of clothes and your favorite stuffed animal of y/f/animal. You headed downstairs after about an hour of packing and you say your mom and aunt having some tea. Pomona looked at you and smiled. "Would you like some tea darling? Its mugwort, its so good..." You nodded and she poured you a cup of tea. When the pot of tea was empty, you two were out to get supplies. "We will be traveling by floo powder, I brought some with me luckily..." She said and pulled out a small pouch of ashy looking stuff. "Here take some and step into the fireplace with me..." She said and you two crouched into the cramped fireplace. "The Hollow!" She said loudly and you were blinded by green flames. You now stood at a larger fireplace and what looked to be the inside if a tree. "Welcome to my home love...its called the Hollow..." She said and took your trunk for you and placed it on a nearby couch. "Okay...now tomorrow we will go out shopping for all of your needs..." She said and kissed your forehead. "Today I will let you hang out and get used to the magic world..."