Chapter 5

"Boo!"

"Levi!" I screamed jumping out of the swing to give Levi a hug. Levi is my best friend from Oklahoma City. He was the very first person to talk to me when I was there.

Levi is really tall and strong. He never can not put a smile on my face, and I mean it. Levi always has to have his snapback or it's awkward. So basically just to sum this up Levi looks like this.

"What are you doing here?!" I said with a huge smile on my face.

"What? I can't come visit my best friend?" Levi responded.

"But you could've at least called or told me!"

"Sorry. So whatcha doing in the park this early?"

"Levi, it's noon."

"And? I'd be asleep and you would be too."

"Whatever."

"Don't you dare lie!"

"Okay, okay. I would."

"Are you hungry? Because I could take you to McDonald's right now."

"Nope! I'm fine. Plus I'm meeting someone here in a little."

"Woah! Calm down girl! Details now!"

"It's okay Levi. I'm not dating Alex anymore."

"What?! Now I want details on this!"

"Long distance doesn't last usually and I didn't want to take any chances."

"Aww! But you and Alex looked so cute together!"

Levi and I kept talking for a long time. I completely forgot about the whole hang out day with Mikey. I checked my phone to see what time it is, it's 3:00.

"Oh my gosh! Levi thanks for the talk but I gotta go!"

"Okay. I'll see you later!"

I went running to Mikey's house. I knocked on the door a few times, no answer. All the cars are in the drive way. All the windows are opened. He's probably just not home. I dialed Madison to see what's up. Thank goodness he answered.

"Hey babe, what's up?" Madison said.

"Do you know where the heck Mikey is?" I asked.

"No, why?"

"I was gonna hang out with him today and one of my old friends came to the park. Then I completely forgot!"

"Did you check ICON?"

ICON. I completely forgot about ICON.

"No."

"Well check there and if he's not there then check Albivi's. Then if he's not there call me okay?"

"Okay. Bye!"

"Bye."

I touched the end call button on my phone and walked to ICON. It's all empty. Lights turned off, no one inside, but yet I hear some music playing. I walked inside. Strangely the doors were unlocked. I walked in to the studio with the music playing. I turned off the music and found a note.

"I guess you think you forgot about our hang out day. Well guess again. Go to the back of Albivi's and find the next note. -Spikey Mikey"

Classic Mikey. Always having a challenge. I walked out of ICON and was on my way to Albivi's. I got to the back and found a note taped on the wall.

"Good, you've came. Now meet me at your house for a surprise. -Mikey"

A new challenge? But one that I can actually know the way to. I walked back to my house to see a lot of cars. I walked to the front door to go inside.  I saw Madison for a quick second and he put a blindfold over my eyes.