Chapter 6

"Madison what are you doing?" I asked.

"Don't worry, nothing to see here." Madison replied.

"Then why did you put a blindfold over my eyes?"

"Just to make sure you're not looking."

What does he mean by that? I heard the door slam open with Mikey yelling.

"Dude what the heck is wrong with you?!" Mikey yelled.

"What are you talking about?" Madison said sarcastically.

"Hey Jamie can you leave please?" Mikey asked. Jamie? Who's Jamie?

"No! Jamie you stay here." Madison yelled out. I wanted to take off my blindfold and see what  the heck is going on but I'm scared of what I'm gonna see. I took off my blindfold to see a girl hiding in the back and Mikey and Madison arguing.

"Come on Mikayla." Mikey said while dragging my arm. I went along with it. Mikey and I were walking and the curiousity was killing me.

"Okay what was all that about?" I asked.

"I didn't want to see you hurt." Mikey replied.

"What do you mean by getting hurt?"

"Madison was cheating on Jamie with you."

"You're lying."

"I'm not. The day that Madison asked you out was their 8 month anniversary.". I tried so hard to hold back the tears as Mikey said that. He saw I was about to cry and hugged me. "Don't worry, he's gonna regret it."

"I'm sure he won't."

"Come on don't say that. He lost a beautiful girl. How about we have our hang out day tomorrow?"

"I don't know I need someone right now."

"You've got me right?" I nodded my head. We arrived at Mikey's house. No one's home.

"Come on, we can go do what ever you want. Play Call Of Duty, go shopping, the movies, anything." Mikey said. "We're going shopping."

"How does this look?" I asked as I stepped out of the dressing room. Mikey thought it would be fun to go to the school dance next week.

"Mikayla you look beautiful in what ever you wear." Mikey said. I smiled a little. "Hey! You smiled!"

"I'm gonna try on another dress."

"Fine. We're going to Dunkin' Donuts later just saying." Mikey said as I closed the dressing room door. I looked at myself in the mirror in the dressing room.

"It doesn't look that bad." I said in my thoughts. I changed into this dress. Then stepped back out.

"Okay now that's the one!" Mikey said.

The week passed and it's the night of the dance. I slipped on my shoes then heard my aunt yell out. "Mikayla, Mikey's here!". I looked at myself in the mirror one more time and then left my room.

"You look amazing." Mikey said.

"Thanks Mikey. You're not looking bad yourself." I said. 

We arrived to dance and was kind of worried. I'm clastraphobic and there's a lot of people here. 

"Hey don't worry, I got you okay?" Mikey said as he was holding my hand. We made our way to a table and sat down. I looked around and saw Madison, with Jamie. This is gonna be a long night.