Future Time skip

"I'm home Kags!" Hinata shouted but bumping into his husband. It was about 8pm but Hinata and his big mouth were still bloody shouting.

"Omg shut up. I just got Rin to sleep" Kageyama sighed. "Dumbass" he laughed before grabbing Hinata's hand. He could feel the wedding ring rubbing against his finger as he pulled his hand away. They were now in the kitchen and all that could be heard was a gasp.

"Happy 10th Anniversary!" Kageyama said. there on the table was a beautiful meal with all of Hinata's favourite food. Even pork buns!

"Omg!!! Thank you. I love you so much!!!" Hinata was smiling, ear to ear. Then, without any notice, he jumped onto Kageyama and wrapped his legs around Kags waist and hugged him refusing to let go. "Thank you," he pecked Kageyama on his lips and jumped back down.

They had an enjoyable meal and spent the night cuddling and "stuff". Before going to sleep, they changed clothes. 

The sun shone through the curtains waking Hinata up. He wanted to cuddle his dear husband more but felt something stopping him. A small body. Rin, their adopted son had climbed into their bed and gotten himself comfy. He was now 4 years old and my god was he fucking adorable! Hinata just smiled before cuddling up to his son and husband. Kageyama woke up feeling the movement as slightly opened his eyes and let out a small giggle before wrapping his arms around Hinata and kissing his son on the forehead. A little yawn was released from Rin as he snuggled into his mother's [Hinata] chest.

They may have been enemies at the very start but they were truly meant to be. Hinata and Kageyama were happy and in love. Their lives were perfect. They had a house. They had jobs. They had a beautiful little boy and they had each other. <3 

                                                                                The end