....

"What? Of course I did, you idiot!
I'm...."

"You're what?" Hinata question. You could tell by his face he was very confused. He was still staring at Kageyama as he watched the trembling boy stutter while sweat dripped down his face. Kageyama was still looking down, unsure of whether to tell the truth or not. But he loved Hinata so much he couldn't help but smile. He worked up the courage and told the truth.

Just maybe not all of it....

"I'm.....in love..." he muttered, hoping Hinata didn't hear. Unfortunately, as he looked up, it's was obvious. The orange-haired boy still heard and jumped up, gasping with excitement.
"Really? With who??? Is she Pretty? In our school? Which class?!?!?! Come on! You gotta tell me!!!" By now he was jumping around his room grinning from ear to ear.
"He's pretty...."Kageyama paused. "And he's a boy...." Hinata gasped. Kageyama is gay??!?! He didn't know what to say. 15 seconds passed before kageyama felt something thin wrap around his waist. He looked down to see a big bush of orange hair. He could feel the warm hue of redness flood his pale face as he slowly looked down.
"Hinata?"
"I'm happy for you Kageyama!" He smiled.
"Right now you are" Kageyama paused. Should I say this? "but if you ever found out who, you wouldnt want to be friends anymore."