Thank you Hinata.

Before he could say anymore....

A pair of soft lips hit his. His eyes were wide and his mind was spinning. His last braincell had just melted. He couldn't help but kiss back.

It was a long but beautiful kiss. He finally had what he wanted. Hinata. They parted there lips and smiled at each other before kageyama grabbed Hinata,picking him up and stood up himself. He walked over to the bed and put him down. Then he lay next to him.
Hinatas mum had left about ten minutes ago and wouldn't be coming back until tomorrow afternoon. Kageyama checked Hinata's alarm clock. It read 6pm. It was quite late but considering that he left Daichis place at about 4:50pm, it seemed right. He got up to grab his bag. He should probably go home now, right? He thought.

Before he could stand up, he was immediately pulled back down.
"Ow. Dammit Hinata. You should be lucky that this is a bed and not the floor again," he mumbled.
"Ring your mum and tell her your staying the night." Wait what? Did Hinata just ask me to stay the night? "What? I can stay.. here?" He turned to face the tangerines squishy face.
"Mhm!" His smile returned brighter than ever.

After a short phone call, Kageyama realized something.
"Um Hinata?"