You What?

"Dammit!" he yelled. "I'M IN LOVE WITH HINATA."

There was silence in the room.
"You're.. what?" Daichi asked, wide-eyed.
"I-in love with....him," kageyama repeated. "I know I always act like I hate him but it's how I act. I don't knwo how to show love or any other emotion but anger. I-I I'm just worried.....ok? He's playing up. There's something wrong. Incredibly wrong and I- I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO!" He was yelling at this point. Suga immediately grabbed his hand, smiling his sweet smile.
"That's so sweet, Kageyama," he lulled, his eyes glowing with excitement. Daichi laughed and wrapped his arms around sugas waist. They both looked each other in the eyes and nodded. Daichi pecked suga's and Kageyama sat there stunned.
"You should confess, y'know," Daichi smiled. Kageyama still sat there speechless. "That's what I did. And look, no regrets!" He kissed Suga again and picked him up, letting Suga wrap his legs round his body.
"Wait- you two are.... together?" Kageyama struggled out. The captain and his setter smiled, consoling each other.
"Mhm!" Suga confirmed. "Hinata would be glad to know you love him."
Tears tell down Kageyama's face.
"Thank you!" He said, as he tilted his head and smiled. They wiped kageyamas tears and agreed to tell nobody about their conversation. Daichi began to walk downstairs but before kageyama could follow, Suga grabbed his hand.
"Are you sure you don't want any help confessing?" He asked, clearly anxious.
"I'll be...fine. I promise I'll tell him eventually!" Kageyama smirked.
"Don't take too long!" Suga giggled.
They continued downstairs, both smiling. Everyone was so confused....