•Shitty asshole•

• Andy •

I was woken up by some loud voices, for sure coming from downstairs. Grabbing my phone, I looked on the screen. 

Who the hell yelling at 7 a.m?!

My slippers was laying under the bed so I declined the idea grabbing them. Now I know why I was ill so many times. Naked feet. I rubbed my hurting eyes and unveiled the curtains. 

Oh God, can anybody shut down that lil, shiny and really annoying bitch?!

Floor started to shake. 

What the.. 

Somebody was running through the house in a very rush. It was feels like stock of cows was running blindly in the place they don't know. 

Ryan, you shitty asshole, I'll kill you, I swear to God. 

After opening the door carefully, my head looked out on the hall. Silence. Weird as fuck, but I went downstairs to see what happened. 

Cold shaken my body. 

Did he will ever learn to close the door from patio? Or stack some wood to the fireplace? 

- Ryan! - my throat was sore. 

Silence. 

- Ryan! - I repeated. 

Silence. 

I dropped the hood on my head and started heading towards to the garden. Really cold air hit my face, in one moment I was looking like an ice cube. 

- Rye where are ya, huh? I swear to God, if I won't see you in one minute you will be sleeping outside tonight! - where's my pills? 

And once again only silence answered me. 

- As you wish asshole. - and I went inside. 

Because of early morning I wanted to do something beneficial, so I made a coffee. Really nice smell was floating in the kitchen, two pairs of naked feet was stepping on the stairs. 

- What are you doing here? - little, oval face with a storm of blonde curls on its head asked me. 

- Im living here, duh? - my arms were wide open. 

- Sarcastic dude. I won't say. 

- Coffee, lovely? - my smirked was rather forced. 

- Please, Mista Chavy Fovvy. 

- You will say it once again and this will happen. - knife in my hand was tracing line on my throat. 

- Weirdo. Suck my dick you fool. - and that was only response from Brooklyn I could hear everyday. 

- Say it to Jack, I'm not your whore like him.  

- He's not my whore mate. He's my little cutie boy to fuck. - and he grabbed his dick through the pants. 

- Oh shut up and better keep your cock in your underwear or somewhere else, for example Jack's mouth. 

- He is really good at it? Wanna try? - his eyes was pointing at me, while sipping the coffee from his fav mug. 

- Dang, will you ever grow up dude? Disgusting. - I said with special pressure on 'disgusting'. 

- If you're still interested, I'm here. - mixed blue and green eyes looked at me, and somehow I noticed they were scared. 

- Yeah, sorry. - in a huge confusion I poured the coffee to the last cup. - Here you go kid. - and my hand messed up his black as coal hair. 

- Thanks. - little smirk showed up on his face and Jack sat down on the couch. - Where's Ryan?