•Lemme show you part 2•

• Rye •

I licked my lips while watching Andy. He's perfect in every way. His blonde hair and this fringe freely falling on his forehead. Cute dimples and the way he crease his nose while smiling. I wanted to fuck him so bad. My imagination leaded me to the deepest places in my mind, I had a weird feeling in my stomach, heat hitted my body. 

In this while I must prevented myself for doing something inappropriate, but he wasn't better. He was looking at me suspiciously, often putting his hand on his leg and clinching it. I was in madness. 

- So where are we going? - I lit up my cigarette. 

- Give me one. 

- Sure, but answer me. - I said and passed him one. 

- My uncle has a big farm. It's surrounded by forest. We'll be safe there for some time, but after this we must go. 

- Where? I said I have no one to stay in. - I looked at him sadly trying not to cry.  

- Who said you will be alone? - he winked to me and after all, my bad humor was replaced by laugh. 

The road was terribly long, Andy drove cautiously along the side roads in order to avoid any risk of meeting officers. He turned sharply into the forest and we found ourselves on a road full of mud and branches.

- I can't see it very well, we won't get through here. - I snorted, covering my mouth.  

- Are you questioning my driver skills? - Andy gave me an angry look. 

To be honest, angry Andy was the cutest view I've ever seen. 

- No, I said the road looks uninteresting. - I lit up another cigarette. 

- You smoke like a steam engine. - he looked at me trying to rip it out of my hand.  

- My life is too boring, I want to die earlier. - I bite back. 

- You are very shitty. You have not seen many things yet. You don't even want to give it a chance. - he boldly and carefully avoided obstacles. 

- Yes? I wonder what else will surprise me in this life. - and I leaned my shoe against the dashboard. 

- I don't know, for sure I gave you permission to fuck me today. It's not tempting to live one more day, huh? 

- Oh stop it, I might as well do a blowjob now while you're trying to get through this swamp. There was no other way? - I looked at him uncertainly. 

Andy looked at me surprised. 

- If you are so confident, jump in. - He said and moved the driver's seat back a little bit, making room between his legs, while he could reach the gas pedal. 

- I was just kidding. - I looked at him terrified. Did I just get scared? 

- I said jump in. - he said through the teeth dragging me by the hair in the back of my head. 

- What, you'll kill me if I don't? - I was laughing. 

- I'll think about it right after you suck my dick. - and he dragged me to himself. 

In order not to expose the boy even more, I obediently cuddled up between his legs. Without extending it, I ripped his shirt, which was only interfered with by the unfastening of his pants. 

- You play hard. - he squeezed my hair. 

- Shut up and be careful how you drive. Better hold the wheel firmly.