My Summer Job - Fnaf Creepypasta

Everyone has precious childhood memories they hold on to. It's not until you grow up when you realize those memories, are truly nightmares. I had recently finished my final year at school and had decided to enjoy my last summer vacation at my hometown.

It sounds strange since college is where all the parties and fun summer events are held. Also since this was the last time I could enjoy such events, but I've gotten a taste of it last year and it's not my type of thing. My parents rarely use my childhood home anymore, they only use it in the beginning of each year for a month or two. So I decided to live there for the time being.

My parents told me they were fine with it over a phone call saying "As long as I pay the bills" which I was fine with. I hadn't been in my hometown for a year so I lost my job as a grocery store bagger. I decided to resort to the newspaper ads since I was too lazy to go driving around town or searching online for one. I flipped through the employment section of the newspaper. Babysitter, no, exterminator, nah, newspaper delivery, nope. I did a good five minutes of scanning until I came across a rather interesting one. It was a job for one of my favorite childhood places, Freddy Fazbear's Pizza.

Freddy's was an awesome place that my mother took me to whenever my father wasn't in town or I just behaved long enough to get a special treat. Unfortunately, the job was for a security guard during the night. Not my ideal position but I just couldn't turn down Freddy. I immediately circled the ad with my pen and called up the pizzeria. They said I could have the job without getting an interview. They just asked for my name, Mike Schmidt, and my age, 23.

I was then told that I could start this fall. November to be exact. I was a little surprised, this fall? I began to rethink even working here, but then I remembered all the cash I earned while at my job in college. I'd have enough money to get by a couple months before November. I decided to take the job. "Yes!" I cheered, knowing now that I have a job at one of my favorite childhood places ever, and that the job doesn't take up any of my time during my day.

I then went upstairs to my old room to sleep, knowing I'd be alright this summer and coming winter. The next day, I decided to take a little tour of my old town. I did a good walk down Main Street, went through the community park, and even passed by Freddy's. It was good to look at that place again. I didn't want to go inside because I'm sure people would find it weird for a grown man with no child to walk into a children's place of happiness.

Basically, I'd look like a pedophile. While walking down one of the busiest streets in my town, I saw a newspaper article stating "Murder Case of 5 Children Reopens" in bold letters on the top. I didn't want to take too long of a glance at it, but then I realized that the picture to go along with the title was Freddy Fazbear. I was confused, and decided to take a copy and read it.

Supposedly, a man dressed up like Freddy Fazbear, and lured children away from their parents to kill them. I was shocked and disgusted with whoever would do this. The next couple of months weren't eventful. None of my childhood friends returned home like I did, even knowing I was here. I saw some old relatives and my parents thought about visiting me, but blew me off. Heck, I even went out on two dates with this beautiful girl who I realized was just using me to get back at her ex.

I didn't really even do anything special besides that. I just lied around on my couch watching movies and TV shows. Things went on and on like that until November came. November eighth to be exact. It was my first day on the job. I had little money left so it was good to finally start getting an income again. NIGHT #1 It was Monday night, and I was about to head out to the pizzeria.

I was a bit excited and worried at the same time. Excited because I was starting a new job at one of my favorite childhood spots and worried because I would be there all night. I was planning on sleeping the whole day to rest up for the rest of the night, but I just couldn't fall asleep. "Oh well" I said to myself, not giving it too much thought. When I arrived at Freddy's, a man was waiting outside for me.