Ch. 26

-Karl's POV-
After the flight

The four of us made our way off the plane and into the airport. We get our luggage , then we call a taxi to get to our hotel. While Clay and George called their own

When the taxi got to the airport, me and Nick got in the back and told the driver the address. I laid my head on his shoulder as he scrolled trough twitter. We love seeing fanart of us.

After 10 minutes we got to the hotel and grabbed out bags. We grabbed our bags and got our key to our room and went to the room. Nick opened the door and held it for me, i scurried in and jumped on the bed. Nick soon followed and we broke into giggles.

We sat in our hotel room for a solid 20 minutes, well not sitting but roaming around and stuff, ykyk. we looked at some restaurants my us that we could just walk to not wanting to get a uber.

"You ready for our date?" Nick had a small grin on his face and I gave him a goofy smile back.

"Of course I am" I grab his hand and we walk out our hotel room and out the hotel.

We start walking to a restaurant near the hotel, if had really good reviews so we decided to try it out.

Nick holds the door for me when we get to the restaurant. I give him a thankful smile and we wait until someone brings us to a table.

"Soo when we gonna start planning the wedding? We need to get my family down here for it for sure. Also for the fact our sisters can meet" I look at my ring then back at Nick.

"We can plan it after dinner if you want, and apparently our sisters have became pretty good friends, Hayley tells me all about her new best friend" I smile at the thought that lily is making friends, she's always been the person that wasn't the best at making them.

"That's great!" We looked at the menu to figure out what we wanted to eat. We soon ordered and got our food shortly after.

I really wanted to make this chapter longer but every time I work on it I pass out so it's really hard to work on it, sorry for now updating (again) and sorry for this chapter being really short,
416 words
Have a good day/night
Sky💖