Is this jealousy?..

-Nicks POV-

"This is Alex!" (Quakity) I nodded a little and looked back at Karl "you have plains today?"
"Yeah actually, me and Alex are gonna hang out!" It felt like someone punched me in the gut when he said that. "Oh.. alright" I looked at Alex he had a grin on his face and I looked back at Karl. "Have fun. Face time me when you get back home Alright" Karl nodded and kissed my cheek and ran off. That made me a little better. "Damn, how you feel about Karl hanging out with another guy" Clay sounded like he was joking around but yet felt bad for me "terrible" I said as walking away to go home.

-Karl's POV-

Nick seemed upset when I said I was going to hang out with Alex. "Soo Karl what's the status between you and Nick?" I had to think about that, what are we? "Um, talking. Why?" Alex had a grin on his face. "Oh no reason just wondering" there had to be a reason. If there wasn't why would he be so weird about it.

2 hours later

"Alright I'm gonna head home see you later Alex!" Alex got really close to me and it didn't seem right so I quickly pushed him away and started walking. "Bye!" Alex seemed disappointed. "Bye.." when I got home and quickly called Nick.

-Nicks POV-

I seen 'karl💖' pop up on my phone. It showed that he's FaceTiming me and I got happy and answered. "Hey, love!" His smile intently made me happy. "Hey sappynappy!" We talked for awhile then he wouldn't reply and I seen that he was asleep. God he's adorable
when he's asleep. I turned my lights off and laid down. Stayed on the call of course, I soon enough fell asleep.

Next day at school

I saw Karl and quickly went up to hug him. "Hey love!" "Helloo" I looked at Karl and smiles. Usually I pull to move and kiss Karl but this time Karl kissed me. I was surprised but didn't pull away. I mean why would I? Karl backed away blushing and so was I. "Woah Nick" I see George lowering his phone and running away. I knew what he did so I started chasing him. "Get back here you stupid pog!" I heard Karl laughing, just that about killed me, it was to adorable. I hated having feeling for him, knowing the fact that if anything more happened between us and it broke it would brake us apart. I soon gave up and walked back to Karl.

We soon started walking to class and he slipped his hand into mine. I lazed our fingers together and we saw Alex in the hallway. He looked jealous. I grinned knowing it was because of us "Wanna hang out at my house?" I blurt out and look at Karl who soon nods. During class me and Karl kept glancing at each other. The class was boring so i laid my head down and I felt someone's hand go trough my hair. I look over at Karl and notice that's it's him so I just let him. It was relaxing, weird to say I know but it's true. Just his touch in general is relaxing.

After school
-Karl's POV-

I was getting ready to go to Nicks I was thinking if I should go more femboy or not, I decided to go more femboy like.
(What hes wearing)

Nick was picking me up and I soon heard a honk

Nick was picking me up and I soon heard a honk. I get in the car nick is a dark shade of red and he looks at me for awhile then clears his throat and shifts in his seat. He starts driving and glances at me every once and awhile.

-Nicks POV-

When I saw what Karl was wearing, it kinda got to me... I soon pulled into my driveway way and opened Karl's door for him and grabs his hand. We go into my house and I didn't really plain on what do to do. "You hungry?" "Only a little" I look at him and hes standing holding his hands behind his back and looking around. He's so adorable I can't help it! I start making something to eat and after we ate we cuddled on the couch and talked. Clay barged in "Hey Nick! Oh hey Karl" Karl seemed to got scared by the sudden act and jumped. I started laughing. "Hey Clay"

So uh. Let's say Nick was happy to see Karl then 😳, i made this chapter a little longer. Alex and nick are practically purposely making each other jealous but I sWeAr Nick and Karl are to cuteee. I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter I put a lot of thought into it
804 words
Have a great day/night
Winter💖