Saved By The Bell

First day at school after the holidays is always the worst with girls, specifically girls, screaming and hugging their friends as if it's the first day after war and they are suprised to see their loved ones alive. Geez it was just winter break. I'm just glad this is my final year at school, I have honestly been doing the same thing for way too long, a change of scenery could do me a lot of good. An arm snaking around my waist jerks me away from my thoughts and back to reality, "Hey babe" says an overly excited Sky - mental eye roll, I have a boyfriend, yay - He kisses me on the forehead and hugs me so tight I swear I felt some of my bones shifting   to adjust to the pressure.

"Hey babe, I missed you" I finally say when he lets go of me, I'm not really sure if I did miss him but that's what a good girlfriend would say right?
"Yeah babe I'm sorry for disappearing on you like that, my phone broke and..."

"Sky relax I'm not mad, I understand "  I say laughing and I can see the relief in his eyes after I say that. "Speaking of phones, please lend me your phone, I want to call Styles and ask him to bring my history book with him, I forgot it at his house last night..." I hand him my phone without even unlocking it since he knows my password - yeah Sky and I are open like that- He calls Styles but does not give me my phone back when he's done instead goes through my gallery, I don't appreciate him invading my privacy like that but I don't say or do anything about it since  I had nothing to hide anyway,  but I do plan on addressing this later.

After about five minutes of forgetting that I exist and that I am right infront of him, he turns the phone towards me and on the screen is a picture of Brad staring back at me - oh isn't he just gorgeous - I see Sky still looking at me waiting for my reaction I assume, "I didn't know that you knew Brad" It sounded more like a question so I answered "Yeah I do, as of recently, do you?" Totally ignoring my question he continues scrolling and turns the phone towards me again, this time a video of Brad and I  at the grocery store is playing."You look very happy" he says sarcastically, his tone sounding very malicious, almost as if he's also disgusted by the words that just came out of his mouth.

I realise then that I'm in shit and because of my talkative nature, by instinct I start trying to explain, "I was... no we were umm..." The siren sounds signalling that school has started and we should all be lined up to enter our registration classes.

Sky hands me my phone and walks away without saying another word.

Phew! Talk about being saved by the bell. Oh well you know what they say; 'You didn't ruin their day but they ruined their own day by going through your phone'

Heyyy again😂 So tell me something, How do you feel about your partner going through your phone?
Also, What do you think about Sky, do you perhaps think he's  a  bit possessive?

Don't forget to vote and comment.

Lots Of Love_Luh01