Chapter 2:Sole Survivor

It was a very special day. Was there a festival? No. then a holiday? No. It is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to compete with the children of the white room especially the one they worship, the one they called God, the boy named Ayanokouji Kiyotaka. And with this event, all the ones who know of the Whiteroom gathered in one place of course some may confuse the white room for something else. The White Room is well known but only a few in the crowd know of its true meaning.

As ridiculous as it seems the White room program is known to make an exceptional and worthy ruler of Japan. For a perfect country, they need a leader, capable and exceeds one limit and expectation, whether mentally or physically, academically or socially they need to be perfect and flawless.

They used cruel and inhuman, sacrificed hundreds of children all to create a perfect human.....but there isn't and never will be a person without flaws. Enough with that, this story isn't about the white room but a life of an artificial genius who longs for the freedom that is always taken away from him.

That said a beautiful young lady with lilac-colored hair woke up from a memorable and blissful dream, it was their first encounter, though the boy didn't know of the girl, the girl considered him her first childhood friend. How lucky the boy was for the girl has never considered people lower than her a friend.

Her classmates once insulted her illness which in exchange she crushed them with no remorse which leads her parents to homeschool her. Belittling this child will cause your downfall, be that she has a frail body but her intelligence is of a prodigy, like mother like daughter. As it is, her mother died 3 years before she met her first childhood friend, making praises from her father about her mother being her greatest pleasure. Of course, this day is special for the girl as well. It would be the day she breaks her precious childhood friend or perhaps she might lose although she highly doubts it, it wasn't wrong to be careful than be ignorant of the fact that he's been playing chess his whole life.

Thinking of all the possibilities on what will happen on this day as she goes down the stairs for breakfast, slow and careful not to slip. As she reached the end of the staircase her father helped her get her cane.

"Good morning Arisu"

"Good morning Father" Arisu greeted, eventually smelling a delicate and sweet aroma, it was a meal that her mother cooked to her every morning, omelet rice. Though it was silly for a genius to eat a simple and common meal she was still a child nonetheless. The omelet rice for breakfast to make his daughter comfortable and confident for her challenge with his friend's son.

"How do you feel Arisu?"

"I feel excited but there was no need to do this, although I appreciate it," Arisu said with respect and appreciation her father returned a kind smile.

"I'm glad you like it"

The family sat at the table and ate after that Arisu went back and sharpened her brain once more so even if she lost she wouldn't have lost miserably. The time has come for them to set out and travel to the designated place in the white room. It was hidden deep in a forest so either walk or have your own vehicle drive you there, using taxis and other public transportation to go there is strictly prohibited for it will lead to suspicion and a breach. They decided to use their car arriving in the white room, not only the exterior was white but the interior too.

Walking in they proceeded to go to the designated corridor where they could observe and challenge the students of the white room. Arisu went to find the room of her childhood friend, placing her hand in the mirror watching intently as the boy single-handedly defeated adults in close combat and mind games.