Chapter 11 ☋♫†♗†↳€ᕲ Ϝ♗↳€

"LET'S TRY AND GET INTO THE SECRET PASSAGE!"

Don exclaimed. "Therefore, we can get in contact with Conny and help her out, we could also find some clues!" you stared down at the mention of Conny, your poker face still evident, although your heart clenched? Currently, you were all in the bedroom where Emma usually slept, discussing where Mom disappears to at specifically eight o'clock at night, when all the children are supposedly sleeping.

"But would we even be able to sneak in there?" Gilda asked

"Even if it's difficult we must at least try!" Don fires back

"Hold on a sec. There isn't a form of merit if your willing to go that far,"

"Ray is right, even if there is some form of communication there would be no way for us to try and contact Conny, it would only be to headquarters." You stated.

"Mom wouldn't even know where our siblings are sent off to," Ray continued. "It won't be an issue of finding clues. If we're careless, our tracking devices will give away our place. We have no idea what kind of security that room has. It's too dangerous,"

"But-"

"Listen, Don, we could get caught if you ran around looking for that hidden room just drop the subject," you stated, starting to get slightly annoyed?

"C'mon (Y/n) this is for Conny," Don says moving over to you and grabbing both of your hands whilst staring into your eyes with worry while Ray stares at the state of your guy's hands, his own hand twitches slightly.

"Don, Ray, and (Y/n) are right, from now on we need to be a lot more careful of Sister. Please don't fool around." Norman says as his arm falls down between your's and Don's hands to break up the hand holding. (Norman really said: I won't let anyone come in the way of my ship)

"Don't worry about Mom, I have her under control, but we are doomed if Sister Krone finds out," Ray states again crossing his arms. "You better keep that in mind before any of you act," Ray's eyes fall to Don as he states that giving Don a slight glare as he looks down. "Don, how about you go ahead and prepare dinner, if no one ends up going Mom will-"