✾Chapter 8 Tell me the truth.✾

~Narrators POV~

~Narrators POV~

"I know you lied, Emma; there is no need to hide it," the (e/c) girl stated... sternly? Emma's heart started to pound out of her chest, her breath becoming heavier, her palms were getting sweaty (arms are heavy, vomited on his sweater already, moms spaghetti-)

Emma stood there in a state of shock, while Norman and Ray started to get suspicious, although it pained Ray's heart to want to accuse the girl he lov-

What were we talking about again? Oh yeah, right, there suspicions, I mean after all Don and Gilda believed the lie, how come (Y/n) didn't?

"It's pretty obvious when you lie to Emma. You avoid eye contact with the person or people you're lying too," oh... that's how (Y/n) knew. The two boys started to breathe normally, not realizing they both held their breath. While Emma, on the other hand, started freaking out about that fact, did Don and Gilda lie? Did they know that Emma was lying too? Was it that obvious!? Luckily there was no one in the hallway able to overhear this conversation.

"So, Emma, did you lie out of a joke, or are you trying to hide something. I've been observing the three of you lately from afar," That does explain the reason (Y/n) wouldn't join in on their activities the majority of the time. "You've all been acting weird, ever since Conny left, is the human trafficking true but just worse or is it something else?" (ladies and gentlemen, can we all please have an 'F' for Emma in the chat... Thank you)

"I guess we gotta tell you the truth..." Emma said, turning around slowly to face (Y/n).

~MiniTimeskip brought to you by my laziness~

"So what you're saying is; that we are all human crops being harvested to demons as food, and this orphanage is not an orphanage at all more or so a farm,"

"Y-yes that's exactly what we're saying," Emma said hesitantly, currently only Emma and (Y/n) were in one of the bedrooms, specifically (Y/n)'s bedroom Emma insisted that she tells (Y/n) herself, Ray and Norman didn't understand what the point of it was, well mostly Ray didn't understand why Emma wanted to tell (Y/n) by herself, but they left the two young females by themselves.