ch. 12

sunday, december 6

"so you're going to paris with payton?" millie asked shockingly . "we're going just as friends" i assured her so she wouldn't get any more big ideas.

"cant wait to see paris! he knows it's not just you two right?"

"not yet. figured i'd surprise him when he sees you in the car"

"right here" she called out and i slowly pressed on the breaks.

"i'll see you later. it's going to be a long day of filming. thank you y/n" she said and closed the door.

i just dropped millie off awhile she goes to film for season 5 of stranger things. i had a family event to attend to before i leave.

paytons new song released early a couple days ago and today we're going to announce another breakup.

i figured i'll just post something with a sketchy caption and reply to a comment asking if we're still together.

payton was coming with me to my family event which isn't odd considering my sisters were the one who invited him and i have to end up picking him up. note the sarcasm?

i called payton telling him i'm waiting outside when i arrived to the driveway.

we did the usual when driving, dancing and screaming lyrics to the music. he turned it down the volume when we got to to kourtneys house .

"i cant believe your sisters invited me" payton said still surprised by what happened . "yeah, me too. i become friends with my ex and they welcome you with open arms"

"hey familia" i yelled and made eye contact with all of them.

my nieces ran to payton and pushing me out of the way. i saw saint and i picked him up and babied the life out of him.

"wow, they really did miss him" khloe said as she saw the kids surrounding payton.

"yeah, they ran me over to get to him"

"so you're really taking him to paris?" kylie asked me and i nodded taking a sip from kourtneys straw. the taste was horrible, it tasted like spoiled fruits.

"that's gross" i said to her and made a sour face . "it's my new drink i just made. better than any drink you've ever made" she barked back at me .

"anyway, we leave tomorrow. it's only a week so i'll be back before christmas. im going to miss reign's birthday though. i'll have mom drop off her gift"

"and happy late birthday to you" i said the baby in my hand arms. i walked around looking to see where payton ran off.

i heard yelling of kids inside one of the rooms and saw they were jumping and playing on the bed. mason was playing fortnite and payton was tackled my the kids .

he looked up and saw it was me, he mouthed "help me" and i couldnt help but let out a laugh. "not you guys stealing my boyfriend" i said to the small humans and helped payton up.

"are you staying together forever?" asked north and the rest of the kids whined saying "pleasee?" with pleading arms.

"um, i think i hear someone's mom is calling them downstairs" i said to all of them and they bolted other then mason.

"whatcha doing mason" i asked him while he had his eyes glued to his gaming screen. "yeah i did my laundry" he responded and i made that my cue to leave the room.

"so how are we breaking up?" payton asks me and i told him my idea . "i was thinking we just go live. dont you think they'll still be sus or something if they see us in paris together? we can address it all in the span of 5 minutes"