ch. 6

monday, november 16th

it has almost been 2 weeks of payton and i together. today we were going to make a video with GQ. payton was going to have to answer 23 questions about me .

"im sad too, but in less than a month i'll see you" i said to my phone screen . i was in the bathroom which was the most private i could get.

"im not touching you when i see you. not a hug, nothing" louis said . "what? why?" i laughed knowing the answer.

"the clothing you wear, he has touched. giving you a hug or something. god, i probably wont even kiss you. i dont even want to think about it!" he dramatically yelled .

"we havent kissed or anything like that. youre being overly dramatic" i giggled . "you make me dramatic"

"whatever, i have to go. goodnight, im sorry you had to stay up for us to be able to talk" i frowned .  "no worries, it was worth it. i love you, goodnight- or good afternoon?" "bye" i smiled and kissed my pointer and middle finger to touch the camera as if i was giving him a kiss .

cheesy, but i liked cheesy. we hung up and i tucked my phone in my back pocket. i went out and sat at my chair and began to record.

"hey everyone! im y/n and-"

"im payton, her boyfriend" he said and i rolled my eyes because i dont think the ending was necessary.

"payton is going to be playing The Y/n Quiz. We'll see how well he knows me" i said to the camera.

"i know you very well. more than you know yourself if im being honest" payton answered . "first question,  where do i love traveling to?" i asked him holding the cards in my hand and flapping them.

"Orlando, Florida" he immediately said . "that's correct"

"next question is, what sports did i play?"

"you did track" he said and i was waiting for him to say the other . "thats it" he finished off .

"i said sports. so theres more than one" i said trying to help him out in a way. "you did track... dance?" he asked unsure and i nodded. "thats not a sport"

"yes it is" i responded to him . "its not on ESPN"

"we're not going into it right now. but he didnt get that one" i said to him and heard him start to laugh as i flipped to the next card. i looked at him and i couldnt help but laugh at why he was laughing .

"whats my favorite color?" i asked him once he seemed calm. "blue" he answered and i nodded .

"what is my most used app?" "tiktok. definitely"

"wrong. its snapchat " i said to him and his jaw dropped . "you literally told me in the car its tiktok because of the amount of hours youre on your phone"

"then you werent paying attention because i remember saying snapchat"

"next question" he said and i put the card behind the rest . "what was my last meal?"

"a crepé with nutella and strawberries, with a fruit smoothie" "thats right. so far he has gotten 2 out of 5 questions right" i announced and he shook his head in disappointment. "what is my favorite food?"