ch. 11

monday, november 30

"seeing you live your life, being happy, having a smile on your face is what made me get through the day. even if i wasn't the cause of it. you've come so far. you have no idea how happy i was when i found out you were getting into the music industry. i cant find one thing that you're not good at. the flaws that you think you have, makes you look so beautiful. you're fucking perfect in my eyes. i've hated myself everyday because of that night. and i know this is wrong time too but i just have to say it."

"i dont know what to say..."

"i dont expect you to" payton said sadly and wiped his tears away with his hoodie sleeve.

i walked up to him and engulfed him in a hug. he wrapped his arms around my head and i felt comfortable.

"give me time" i whispered to him and i felt him nod his head on my neck.

"do you want to spend the night?" i offered him and he let go of the hug and took a step back. "no, i have to get to the airbnb and check in."

"okay i'll see you around, yeah?"

"yeah" i heard him muffle against his sleeve when he wiped his stuffy nose.

payton had left and i entered my bedroom to see millie laying in my bed with a nervous smile. "hey girl" she said to me.

"how long have you been here?" i asked as i jumped on her . "about an hour waiting for you to come. your mom let me in and told me you wouldn't last long in the gym" we laughed at me going to the gym because i hate sweating.

"how was your flight?" i asked her and at a goldfish she had in a bowl.

"no! we are not going to go past what just happened down there!" millie demanded and pointed her finger around .

"so you heard what happened down there?"

"yup. payton really put you on the spot"

"im going to have to stay friends with him. im not the girl he wants to be with. in a fucking mess" i laughed at my miserable life.

"a mess that he loves"

"a mess is shit"

"then you're a piece of shit that he loves!" she shrugged and my jaw dropped . "i did not say i was a piece of shit"

"but you were thinking it"

"anyway, correction, he didn't say he loves me" i pointed out to her.

"god y/n, youre blind. did you not hear the words he was saying?!"

"well what do you think i should do?" i begged for answers . "what do you want to do?"

"i dont know! that's why i'm asking you"

"what does your heart want?" she raised her eyebrows and i sighed to take a moment to think.

"my heart says it wants dick and it's been a month since she's gotten it. who do you think is down to fuck?" i asked her as i pulled my phone out to decide who should get a booty call.

"y/n! i said your heart not your vagina" she snapped at me and took my phone . i was about to text vinnie hacker because i just know he's packing.