ch. 2

friday, october 2nd

i woke up in louis' arms and turned my head to see him sleeping peacefully with his hair in his face. i pushed the hairs to the sides and got up to get ready.
lou is a heavy sleeper so i didnt worry about making too much movement.

i drank the advil with a cup of water first before heading to the bathroom to do my morning routine .
i wore leggings and a hoodie with crocs .

i took my dirty clothes from last night and louis dirty clothes bin and did the laundry . i made breakfast and played with louis dog afterwards .

it was just louis and i in the house because the rest of his family went to san fran for a couple days.

"goodmorning" he yawned when he entered the room with his messy hair . "goodmorning! i made breakfast and did your laundry. when was the last time you washed your clothes?"

"a while" he chuckled and i shook my head in disbelief. "thank you for the breakfast and cleaning" he said and kissed the top of my head and sat beside me .

"im going to go home. apparently ive been spending no time with my family" i said in quotation marks . "thats okay, i'll talk to you later"

"oh and i have an idea for our halloween costume. robin and steve from stranger things!" i excitedly said . "yes! i love that idea!" he said with the same energy. "i'll tell millie, bye love you" i said and walked out the house .

"hey mom , im on my way home and im thinking of stealing norman" i said through the phone to my mother. "y/n, kylie is going to freak out!" she yelled .

"so what im hearing is a yes?" i questioned. "no! now get home" she said and hung up. i took the turn thats on the way to kylie's and i snuck into her backyard.

"hi norman" i whispered and picked him up. i turned around and saw stormi was looking at me. i put my finger to my lips telling her to not say anything.

i left running and drove back home . "dont worry norm, you'll be home soon" i pet his head while he was on my lap and saw he was sleeping.

i walked into the house holding norman on one arm. "mommy, im home" i sang and walked to the living room . "whatre you wearing?" i let a laugh out .

"this is louis vuitton" she said incorrectly. "vuitton" i said. "vuitton" she tried again . "no, its vuitton" i corrected her again but she wasnt getting close to saying it correctly .

"mom i think its time i find my own place dont you think?" i asked her . "you want to move out? youre 19"

"i know im 19 but i think im mature- no. i know im mature. please mom, please please please!" i begged her . "ask me again next year" she said and i groaned . "come on norman" i pat my thigh signaling him to follow me.

"and i want you to take him back before kylie notices!" she yelled and i closed my door and laid down with norman .

"what do you think norm? should i text him?" i looked at him and was just laying there. "i should talk about this with lou first right?" i asked and he barked .

"youre right. this is a face to face talk. i'll facetime him" i said and began to call him. "hi bub" i smiled to the screen that was covered in his face.

"hey love, miss me already?" he said in a cocky tone and i chuckled. "so i wanted to tell you... yesterday, i bumped into my ex..."

"you bumped into your ex?" he repeated after me. "well i bumped into his bestfriend when millie and i were looking for a bathroom. payton then came and i saw he was holding a vaping device"