Princes

After spending time with Frances,I drove her back home. "Now, Frances,I want you to think about what I said earlier. It's what best for you. You already did your part of taking care of mum. "

"I don't need to think about it. I know I'm going with you." she said as she got out of the car.

"Well,then start packing. Bye, Frances."

"You want stay for bit? Mother is over at our Aunt . Plus I need help with doing chores."

  "Fine. I don't want mother getting after for not finishing the chores."

  "Okay, come on in. I'll start moping and you do the dishes."

"I'm on it." I sigh. I remove my jacket and roll up my sleeves. Frances got the bucket of water ready and started mopping upstairs.

  There was alot of dishes somehow. Some were hard to scrub. Mother would hit us if she sees a dirty spot on it, mostly me. I remember I accidentally drop a plate and immediately I was locked up in a closet or put outside. I always took the blame for what Frances and Frank did. Maybe that one of the reasons why mother doesn't love me. But I didn't care much for her love, there's no way she will accept me as her daughter.
  I heard the door bell and turn off the water.
I wipe my hands then I heard Frances running to the door and open, thinking it could be Frank.
  No. There stood a tall elegant man. Expensive cologne. A killer smile. Freshly combed hair. Shinny shoes. And a well dressed suit.
  Is this the man I been told about? Is this what London bow down to? It this what they call a prince? No,soon they will call me a Queen here. I'm the one who should be more known here. I'm the one London should bow down to me. I must regain my throne.
  I tap on Frances shoulder who was eyeing him up and down, hungry. I gave her the look that make her walk away,danger. I look back to the man. I lifted my head up high. Ain't no man should be mighty as me. I need to show him I'm not the one who should be mess around here. Then it happen again, where I change my personality. A bitch.
  That's when we made eye contact. His eyes shine blue. Mine show anger. He grin at me as if he knows me. Oh, he's wrong. I saw Frank coming behind him.

   "Hi,sis. We need you. I was told this is the man you're doing business with. My boss"

I look at my brother then to him. This is the one?

"Does he have a name?"I said without breaking contact .

"His name is-"

  "I'm Reggie Kray. I am the one."

  He read my mind. I didn't smile."Well,I'm (Y/N) Shea. The one who shouldn't fuck around with." My brother eyed me. He was shocked. He nudged my arm . I could careless. I set the grounds here.

  "So I heard. You have many names. Lollipop is the main one I hear. I like that one. So is that the only thing you good at sucking?" He licked his lips and lean a little closer to me.

  My blood boils. "No,I like to suck the blood out of pigs that tests me." 

  He smiled and lean back. My brother feel the heat going on between him and me.

  "So,(Y/N), come with us. We're meeting at a place where no coppers knows."

  "No,I'm not leaving without my men. They're the ones that are taking me. I'm waiting here till they come. Frank,stay with Frances." I hand him a gun. He look at his boss. He simply nodded. Frank hand me my jacket and went inside. That's when my men came. They got out with hands on their gun.
"Shall we?" I said as I walk to them. While I was walking,I made eye contact with the man in the backseat. He looked familiar. He was smoking a cigar. Surrounded in a cloud of smoke. Wearing thick rim glasses. His face reads dangerous. This will be fun. I got into car. My men know something happened.