𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽 𝘁𝘄𝗼.

-

-

-

-

-      you woke up next morning exhausted. you kinda regretting staying up that late but it kind of wasn't your fault. you checked your alarm and saw that school was supposed to start in a hour. so you got up and walked to your bathroom turning on the shower. you turned on your music like you usually did when showering and got in.

once you were out of the shower, you headed to your room and looked at your drawers. you grabbed your school uniform and started to get dressed. you were looking around the boxes you had left in your room and finally found the shoes one. you took out a pair of boots. You grabbed your bag as you went downstairs.

"morning mom" you said in a more exhausted tone of voice.

"ah your actually up this mornin" she said chuckling knowing that you'd usually it snooze about 20 different times.

"yeah, well it's a new school so I wanna give a good first impression"

"i see, we'll hurry up and eat. the bus will be here in 10" your mom said while sliding over a plate of your favorite breakfast.

you laughed as you spoke up "thanks mom"

you were eating calmly when you felt your phone go off in your pocket. you picked up your phone from the counter and looked. he texted you, the guy from last night, Atsumu.

'he texted'

-

𝗺𝗼𝗼𝗺𝗹𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝗯𝗼𝘆

hey :)

oh hi

are you ready ?

forrr ??

your first day 😃

oh yeah yeah,
yeah im ready ig

well uh try finding me in the crowd of ppl
and I can help you find your first period

oh I'll try, but thanks again for last night

np, im always out their. unless my brother
won't let me.

oh ok ok, well I'll see you at school, I think.
bye moonlight boy