𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽 𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲.

-

-

-

-

-𝗲𝗻𝗱 𝗼𝗳 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝗰𝗵𝗼𝗼𝗹 𝗱𝗮𝘆-

'where's Atsumu..' you questioned while trying to find him in the hall. you knew he was in volleyball and you knew that he could help you find the gym. it was your first day at the school and now your first practice on the new team. you didn't know if theses girls were nice or rude. you were hoping nice.

you were walking in your nervous thoughts with your head down when you bumped into two boys. you lifted yout head up to say sorry for running into them, until you saw Atsumu and some other dude you hadn't met yet.

when you quickly realized it was Atsumu you grabbed onto him and hugged him. he hugged you back when he noticed you shaking. you having anxiety and getting really nervous messed with you. you had a lot of anxiety all the time and you a kinda shy person unless it was volleyball.

"hey calm down" he said repositioning you in a better placement to hug. you didn't say anything you just say their in the hug calming down.

"what in the-" the other boy spoke up. he had brown long-ish hair with slimmer eyes more as if he was just resting them all the time.

"don't say some stupid shit Suna" Atsumu clapped back.

'suna ? ive heard that name before'

you couldn't stop thinking about where you have heard of suna before.

'suna... suna RINTARO ?!' you realized that the other boy you bumped into was another transfer student from some other country that was such a top tier amazing player.

"slow down their mr. im so hot" suna said laughing at astumu.

"yeah yeah shut up.. anyways- this is y/n"

you lifted your head from atsumus chest and looked over at suna. he was tall, he was also pretty cute at the same time. you finally spoke up saying "hey".

'ugh y/n why are you so stupid' you said yelling at yourself.

"hey moonlight boy" you said looking up at Atsumu.

"yeah ?"

"do you know where the gym is ? I got lost and I don't know where I'm supposed to practice" you spoke up with a whinny kind of tone.